tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I like to request some help. I replayed the entire game now with help of the walkthrough. The only scene I do not get is with Mom/Emma. When I follow them I get an angry mom en decrease of 10 points. I have lube and 300 points with her. Is there a requirement not mentioned in the walkthrough or is this a bug?
Thx

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I like to request some help. I replayed the entire game now with help of the walkthrough. The only scene I do not get is with Mom/Emma. When I follow them I get an angry mom en decrease of 10 points. I have lube and 300 points with her. Is there a requirement not mentioned in the walkthrough or is this a bug?
Thx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes,that is what the walkthrough says, but for me doesn't work
Do you have the double dildo? You don't have to use it, but it could be necessary.
Obviously, you used the Hypno CD.
And are the points real (as in no cheats)? That way you could have missed something.
That's all what I can think of.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
Why would you need a regedit for that?
Just talk to him at school to trigger his getting one, make sure you have found the blindfold in Mom's room and then go play with mom at the pool.
doesnt work ..i dont get the dialogue :)..

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
V0.12 is all about getting those possibilities unlocked. So, no chance of cumming inside mom in v0.11 (other than with a heavy penalty and that's only in one scene).
Thank you for the reply was what I was thinking but wanted clarification

tmv

May 31, 2017
Do you have the double dildo? You don't have to use it, but it could be necessary.
Obviously, you used the Hypno CD.
And are the points real (as in no cheats)? That way you could have missed something.
That's all what I can think of.
Well, most are cheat points, yet I did not have any issues elsewhere. I've no clue how to undo this, except for starting allover again.
And the current walkthrough is very oriented on playing updates and less for a complete restart.
Any suggestions on the cheat points?

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
start v0.10 = end v0.09, right?
here:
i ask because i cant get sister " sitting in bed "

128. Visit Julia's room at night. Get on the bed. If you have 250+ score with her,
there will be an option "Touch her", this scene will allow you to get up to 300 score with Julia.
129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed.
If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed.
Jason will promise to find her a job.
all night she just sleeping

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, most are cheat points, yet I did not have any issues elsewhere. I've no clue how to undo this, except for starting allover again.
And the current walkthrough is very oriented on playing updates and less for a complete restart.
Any suggestions on the cheat points?
There's no way of getting these points lower with a cheat. And besides it's still saying nothing about things you might have missed. I know mom's birthday and Emma/Kelly threesome complete, trigger the yoga path. But that seems to be covered.
You could try to "wait for mom" in her bedroom at 22:00 to see if that solves anything.
Otherwise I can think of nothing other than start a new game and don't cheat. Well maybe a little for money and energy, but with points you have to be careful (they indicate what you have completed as mentioned in the walktrough). Only raise points lost when an action went wrong!
I've said it some times now in this thread, cheating is the way to loose content in stead of getting it.

i ask because i cant get sister " sitting in bed "

all night she just sleeping
When you enter Julia's bedroom and she's asleep, leave and go back in. Repeat until she's awake. Also

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
doesnt work ..i dont get the dialogue :)..
Then go to the pool and wait for him to show up sneaking around and have that conversation...
You have to have gotten the BJ from Mom before any of that will happen.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i'm not getting the mom+emma livingroom scene on Tuesdays. i think i have everything else done. i can't figure out why it's not triggering.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i'm not getting the mom+emma livingroom scene on Tuesdays. i think i have everything else done. i can't figure out why it's not triggering.
So have you
If so, you missed something else and I wouldn't know what, because those are all the requirements for this scene and you should have them completed when you are at that level of points without cheating.

toxot

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys.
Somebody have save with fully completed up to 0.07?
I hangs on Kelly, she doesn't give advice =( .
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes