Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
how to fist? how to cum inside mom with plan b pills?
It's a random thing...Sometimes you get fist, other you get fuck.

Mainly you have to fuck Mom in the Kitchen (play with ass) in the morning on the weekend. If you did what you needed to do to get the buttplug (pharmacy) then you will use it to stop the cum from running out of her.

Later on catch her washing dishes and when it comes up use the Check Buttplug option...Make sure you have Lube!

But that option is a 50/50 chance as the other is just fucking mom no buttplug showed.

Reactions: Remmer and danny19

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Hey brothas, need help

How do I get the scene with the shady man giving me the package to give Adriana? I already did the pills stealing a couple of times.
Adriana also be taking pictures of sister.
And how do I get Emma and Mom every tuesday? Mom has over 300 points already what am I missing? I cant find the cowsuit.

Thanks man!

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'll pass on this update, my saves keep getting deleted and I'm a little annoyed to play this over and over again.

Just waiting for full game release now :p

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i can't save or load my old saves, anyone have the same problem?
I had this problem and fixed it.
1-) Go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and copy 'playerInfo.dat' to desktop (backup your save)
2-) Go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow and find 'KsTgames' folder and shift+delete it
3-) Start a new game skip intro then save and quit.
4-) Again go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and replace 'playerInfo.dat' with your save which was on your desktop.
5-) Enjoy the game.

Reactions: Patan

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anybody know when is the next update gonna release ?
Update or bug fix?

Bug fix, about 10 days after KST's been on vacation. That's why update 0.12 was smaller than usual, and his informing people of this was mentioned earlier in the thread.
Update, as in version 0.13, probably around 3 weeks time or a little more.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Patan

May 28, 2017
I had this problem and fixed it.
1-) Go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and copy 'playerInfo.dat' to desktop (backup your save)
2-) Go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow and find 'KsTgames' folder and shift+delete it
3-) Start a new game skip intro then save and quit.
4-) Again go to C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and replace 'playerInfo.dat' with your save which was on your desktop.
5-) Enjoy the game.
thank you so much!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Getting my first extended play time in the 0.12 update this morning......

'soup operas' lol

Oct 29, 2016
Guys , in order to wrap the 0.12a scenes up ,

I have unlocked all the scenes , but i am still acting like a sex junkie in the game so please help me on this :

My question is rather very rational :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right??!?!?! Please help.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Guys , in order to wrap the 0.12a scenes up ,

I have unlocked all the scenes , but i am still acting like a sex junkie in the game so please help me on this :

My question is rather very rational :

Right??!?!?! Please help.
That's right. Julia's not unlocked for that. Yet ;)

I keep getting passed out emma when at the second grab ass scene what am i missing ?
There's no direct follow up. It's only a scene to unlock sex in Emma's house.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hey brothas, need help

How do I get the scene with the shady man giving me the package to give Adriana? I already did the pills stealing a couple of times.
Adriana also be taking pictures of sister.
And how do I get Emma and Mom every tuesday? Mom has over 300 points already what am I missing? I cant find the cowsuit.

Thanks man!

That should unlock the Mom and Emma workout as well as the Package quest which doesn't show up until you see them working out.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Something that needs pointing out here....

It is especially important to REPEAT EVENTS of (at least) the previous version (and sometimes older than that) to get some of the new version scenes.

For Example...If you completed the Mom Emma Workout quest, saved the file then picked up where you left off in the new version you might just have to repeat that whole process again (issue Commands) to get full Cow and Threesome.

This is due to changes made later sometimes set NEW VARIABLES that denote an old event is a TRIGGER to a new event. Since that variable didn't exist in previous versions it doesn't get set properly because there really is no way to check that you had done it and it gets set to zero.

For this reason you should always go through and replay all the scenes you know about when a new version comes out.
Not only will it help you to find the new Extended scenes but it will also set any NEW variables that scene would have set if they existed at the time you did the event.

This is just a reality of playing a game that is a WIP since to solve problems and set triggers for new scenes sometimes involves adding trigger flags to old scenes that aren't set in your old save file.

SO really it pays to try and do everything you know exists whenever a new version is released because it will help ensure your save file has all the trigger flags it should and you don't get hung up on trying to get a new scene you can't get because you didn't repeat an event required because you assumed you already did it in a previous version.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I wanted to go back and read the pages and think that I am either not finding an answer or I am totally blind and skipping it but is it impossible to cum in Mom without her freaking out in V11? as in the shower it says simply *oh and that's all in this GAME VERSION* Shower Scene.jpg So was curious if I was just reading that wrong and it is same as Not yet Padawan?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes