wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I somehow missed something and only have 35 max energy and I think I'm at a scene that requires 40. Is there anyway to get a boost to energy that I'm missing? I got the stamina pill and something else but think I missed something with a pair of panties (which are now gone).

EDIT: nevermind, I continued with some .12 content and got +10 for something else so hopefully that's good now.

Last edited:

conde

Jul 2, 2017
Hi! ... having some trouble
110-At weekend morning (8:00 or 9:00) go to kitchen. You will find Mom with apron. Complete the scene (make sure you have the buttplug)
AND I HAVE a buttplug but nothing
thanks

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
110-At weekend morning (8:00 or 9:00) go to kitchen. You will find Mom with apron. Complete the scene (make sure you have the buttplug)
thanks
Do you complete all Mom's anal scenes?

organ001

May 7, 2017
Nop, I already did 5 more, went to talk to Adriana and come balk and talk to Shady dude, and no... no luck :(
Did you "Hide and Watch" during the yoga scene with Mom and Emma on Tuesday? I had the same problem and after doing this, I went back to the dealer and the package quest came up.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Nop, I already did 5 more, went to talk to Adriana and come balk and talk to Shady dude, and no... no luck :(
Found my error... I hadnt steal the medicine, since the last time I just got the Buttplug, once I delivered the medicine, on the next time I saw him, I was told to deliver the pakage... may be you can add a reminder like "dont forget to bring me the medicine" :D

Reactions: walto

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
I might create a simple easy step by step guide for each character in near future (around .20 or .30) if more people are become more confusion or lost in walkthrough.

Last edited:

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I swapped out the CD for the hypno one but the workout scene doesn't change, it doesn't give me an option to do anything other than hide and watch (like normal) and then I have to leave so they don't see me. If I click on the CD player it always just says "i already switched the CD". I've tried it 3 or 4 weeks now, anyone have any suggestions of what I may have missed?

Reactions: January2015

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys, does anyone know how high must be the relation with kelly so i can get the pills? im at 240 with her and still got shut down. i came like monkey inside, get the relation back again and nothing

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I somehow missed something and only have 35 max energy and I think I'm at a scene that requires 40. Is there anyway to get a boost to energy that I'm missing? I got the stamina pill and something else but think I missed something with a pair of panties (which are now gone).

EDIT: nevermind, I continued with some .12 content and got +10 for something else so hopefully that's good now.
go to hallway during the day and hit control and e if it still works you will get energy

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
thanks
I have had this problem long time ago with a save. When you read the topics before you have found aso the solution.

For mom, redo pool anal, 22:00 in her room, then anal in shower in this order. If mom didn't reject anal during shower then you are no the right track.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Guys how is it I can alter Kelly's relationship points in the regedit?

I opened it up, got Kelly's name, clicked the decimal option and then put in 260, clicked ok and opened the game but she is still at 215 points. It seems the cheats were removed from the last version to alter relationship points or I'm doing it wrong. I thought it was right shift plus number.

snow995

Apr 27, 2017
I havn't played since like .6 so im following the walkthrough but im stuck on where you have to put suncreen on the mom and jump on her, it just will not succeed, its already been like 30 in game days and it just keeps failing.
my relationship is normally between 120-140 am i doing something wrong, i started a new game already and have already spent another 20 in game days trying to do it

snow995

Apr 27, 2017
Guys how is it I can alter Kelly's relationship points in the regedit?

I opened it up, got Kelly's name, clicked the decimal option and then put in 260, clicked ok and opened the game but she is still at 215 points. It seems the cheats were removed from the last version to alter relationship points or I'm doing it wrong. I thought it was right shift plus number.
its right ctrl im pretty sure

Junkfan

Jul 28, 2017
I havn't played since like .6 so im following the walkthrough but im stuck on where you have to put suncreen on the mom and jump on her, it just will not succeed, its already been like 30 in game days and it just keeps failing.
my relationship is normally between 120-140 am i doing something wrong, i started a new game already and have already spent another 20 in game days trying to do it
I think you need to get handjob from mom during night in the living room first.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes