Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
I need a hero!! I'm stuck or rather can't activate step 738.
738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490 or higher and you have done the steps 476 to 481.
Also make sure Julia is not sleeping with them in Janice's bed. Go to sleep in Janice's bed. Click on "Wake her up" and "Offer to go to the park".
Jason suggests to go to the park to have some fun at a public place. Janice tells him that she is going to put her special lingerie on.
When she comes back wearing white lingerie, choose between "Release the hair" and "Tie the hair". Then click on "Let's go!" to go to the park with Janice.

I already completed steps 476 to 481 and it's still not allowing me to progress where I can take Janice to the park it only give me the option of (Ask for a Kiss)....

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
am i doing something wrong or is the compressed version completely pointless? it reduces the 12+ gb to 1ish gb but then you need 12 gb anyway to even set up the compressed version. kind of pointless no?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need a hero!! I'm stuck or rather can't activate step 738.
738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490 or higher and you have done the steps 476 to 481.
Also make sure Julia is not sleeping with them in Janice's bed. Go to sleep in Janice's bed. Click on "Wake her up" and "Offer to go to the park".
Jason suggests to go to the park to have some fun at a public place. Janice tells him that she is going to put her special lingerie on.
When she comes back wearing white lingerie, choose between "Release the hair" and "Tie the hair". Then click on "Let's go!" to go to the park with Janice.

I already completed steps 476 to 481 and it's still not allowing me to progress where I can take Janice to the park it only give me the option of (Ask for a Kiss)....
If I remember correctly, you need to get punched in the face by the red hood guy at the beach.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
am i doing something wrong or is the compressed version completely pointless? it reduces the 12+ gb to 1ish gb but then you need 12 gb anyway to even set up the compressed version. kind of pointless no?
It’s a repack, not a compression
This way when a new update is released, all you need to do is apply a update patch to update it. Which means, you no longer need to redownload the entire game each time.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
It’s a repack, not a compression
This way when a new update is released, all you need to do is apply a update patch to update it. Which means, you no longer need to redownload the entire game each time.
I see. my mistake then sorry. someone ought to relabel it on the main post

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
If I:remember correctly, you need to get punched in the face by the red hood guy at the beach.
OOOOHHHH I got punched by the guy in the red hood. Then sent to the hospital. I even replayed the steps 476 to 481 twice over. Is their another step or threshold that I'm missing? IDK I may have even bugged my game might need to redo from the start..
Thank you tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love

OOOOOOK I figured it out!
OK Step 1. If you have completed step 476 and 481 and have Janice's bed set as your default sleep spot and can't activate taking Janine to the park for the NTR with the Red Hood Guy. Redo the scene at the beach of approaching the guy in the red hood.
Step 2. After being punched and sent to the hospital instead of claiming you are dizzy, say (Go Home) then the following night it will proceed step 738 Where you can take Janice to the park.... Hhhuuuuuh

Last edited:
Reactions: junjun11

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
OOOOHHHH I got punched by the guy in the red hood. Then sent to the hospital. I even replayed the steps 476 to 481 twice over. Is their another step or threshold that I'm missing? IDK I may have even bugged my game might need to redo from the start..
Thank you tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love
Can you send over your save, I’ll take a look when I can.

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
Can you send over your save, I’ll take a look when I can.
OK Step 1. If you have completed step 476 and 481 and have Janice's bed set as your default sleep spot and can't activate taking Janine to the park for the NTR with the Red Hood Guy. Redo the scene at the beach of approaching the guy in the red hood.
Step 2. After being punched and sent to the hospital instead of claiming you are dizzy, say (Go Home) then the following night it will proceed step 738 Where you can take Janice to the park.... Hhhuuuuuh

And Thank You Anon4321 for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

And Thank You Anon4321 for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love
Ah yes, I’d forgotten about selecting going home instead of remaining at the hospital. Plus if you hadn’t gone home previously, doing so will, if I recall, give you another piece of lingerie for Janice to wear during the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reeee_sempi

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Sooo, is there actually pregnancy in this or is the tag on here a lie?
[As I've found a number of games tagged with pregnancy tend to do]

Reactions: t727

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sooo, is there actually pregnancy in this or is the tag on here a lie?
[As I've found a number of games tagged with pregnancy tend to do]
Impregnation, pregnancy, preg-fucking, lactation, birth and disappearing baby... 'Cause who wants to have to worry about raising the spawn after it's popped out :ROFLMAO:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The Twist [0.44b Final] Repack

Repack Features:

Original Size: 12.65GB
Repack Size: 1.30GB MEGA
  • 100% Lossless Repack
  • It is Pre-Cracked
  • Installation Time: 10 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Repack By LDX REPACKS
any other host aside from mega ?

Reactions: Parigar
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes