johanes

May 14, 2017
been a long time since i last played this game... so basically after downloading the game... should i download and "install?" the crack 0.44b file?

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Woa... How is this game still keep going? Will it ever end? I guess i stopped playing around v.24ish update.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I downloaded the game because I wanted to play it for the first time.
I opened the walkthrough and was just amazed at its volume.
Now I'm even afraid to start))

Reactions: geninaheci

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Downloaded this update and getting alot of bugs suddenly. Characters appearing ontop of another, and can't interact with anything wakup up in the hospital at night.

*Gasp* indeed!
errorthetwist.png

Last edited:

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
I remember there being this really great post with saves for many different versions, with different saves for the different paths as well.

Is that still around somewhere?

TY!

Aaaaand just as I post this I see the signature above my post with the link. :D Thanks for that

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded the game because I wanted to play it for the first time.
I opened the walkthrough and was just amazed at its volume.
Now I'm even afraid to start))
Don't be afraid.
Follow the walkthrough, step-by-step and don't cheat. Also make sure to repeat each action that gives "+points" until they stop giving them.

Any further questions can (most likely) be answered through Anon4321's signature.

Reactions: m4pII

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Test the copy at the OP
Works fine

Just make sure to grab the crack as well, as it's not pre-cracked

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Where do I put the crack? I place it in the main folder with the other .dll, but did not work? I don't remember ever not being able to load or save before? Been a longish time since I've played this to be fair.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can I avoid sex with son and mom and follow only some path to see ONLY sex with his best friend (that friend of her son) and her (mom) ??

Anyone answer ?? Any WT on PDF ??
By son and mom, you mean Jason and Janice right.
Then no, the game isn't designed that way

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes