Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon4321 Is the link in the OP already cracked?? If not, then my repack needs a crack because I thought it was cracked.
Fragmandk why are you facepalm my post, the repack I posted is compressed better as compared to the OP. I think you don't know meaning of Repack.
No worries the one from the OP is already pre-cracked, so you don't need to redo it. when the web page pops up with the option to allow, just close the page, do not click allow. The creator of the crack wasn't able to stop that process.

but, you might want to consider repacking the one from my signature as that fixes a softlock/gamebreaking bug in the Beta1 version.
Which to note is not pre-cracked, but if I understand it. should work as a pre-crack if you replace the DLL file before repacking it.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
No worries the one from the OP is already pre-cracked, so you don't need to redo it. even if the web page pops up with the option to allow, just close the page, do not click allow.
but, you might want to consider repacking the one from my signature as that fixes a softlock/gamebreaking bug in the Beta1 version.
Which to note is not pre-cracked, but if I understand it. should work as a pre-crack if you replace the DLL file before repacking it.
Ok so I need to apply bugfix and the apply crack over it?? BTW, I don't need to compress the whole game again, I'll just compress the patch between beta and final version and edit the setup.exe file to extract it over the existing files.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok so I need to apply bugfix and the apply crack over it?? BTW, I don't need to compress the whole game again, I'll just compress the patch between beta and final version and edit the setup.exe file to extract it over the existing files.
There's not patch, the game has never had one, not even for a fix
we've always had to download the whole game again each time there's been a new update.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Anon4321

Hey there, since my save got kinda messed up with all the ongoing bugs I removed it and found your save collection which I'm grateful for. However, in all your latest saves there is a certain bug with the costume party. If you go to computer and to the costume shop, Jason will say he still needs a costume even though this quest should have ended long time ago and you can't get it any more from Adrianna. So basically there is no way to do the costume party quest and it's locked forever in those saves.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon4321

Hey there, since my save got kinda messed up with all the ongoing bugs I removed it and found your save collection which I'm grateful for. However, in all your latest saves there is a certain bug with the costume party. If you go to computer and to the costume shop, Jason will say he still needs a costume even though this quest should have ended long time ago and you can't get it any more from Adrianna. So basically there is no way to do the costume party quest and it's locked forever in those saves.
That's been there a while, just wait for Michelle to text you, then go and speak to Julia in her bedroom during the day between 1300 and 2000

plus bugs are usually connected to the game itself not the saves.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
hey guys is there like an walkthrough mod or hit mod caz the game its pretty long and a mod for that would be pretty amazing <3

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys is there like an walkthrough mod or hit mod caz the game its pretty long and a mod for that would be pretty amazing <3
Unfortunately not, not even the provided in-game hint is useful
Your best bet is to use the step-by-step walkthrough you can grab through my signature

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Tested your patch under Windows Sandbox

HOW TO APPLY PATCH
View attachment 1202189
Hi, Thanks for the tutorial, I really Appreciate your work!:) I think that I will create a similar video both for patch and installation, post it on this forum and link that video in every compression or patch I make because not every person here is familiar of the whole installation/Patching Process.

Also for that ISO file, I found out that for windows 10, you don't need any external software to open ISO files. JUST CLICK ON THE FILE AND CLICK MOUNT and It'll open.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes