Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
The is something wrong with my copy of the game, like it run "buggy" some houses had a different color the top menu disappeared etc, but the worst is that the game stop working suddenly shows "not responding" someone know this issue, should I download the game again?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
some houses had a different color
Can you provide a screenshot?

but the worst is that the game stop working suddenly shows "not responding" someone know this issue, should I download the game again?
We'll need you to provide your system specs to be sure, but initially it sounds like your system might be too low-end or even too old.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Can you provide a screenshot?

We'll need you to provide your system specs to be sure, but initially it sounds like your system might be too low-end or even too old.
It fixed, thanks for the help tho, but got an issue since 0.43. After having sex with Michelle the first time everything goes well until the end when the scene "freeze" like I can move the camera but the scene still there with Jason and Michelle not moving and I can't continue her storyline

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It fixed, thanks for the help tho, but got an issue since 0.43. After having sex with Michelle the first time everything goes well until the end when the scene "freeze" like I can move the camera but the scene still there with Jason and Michelle not moving and I can't continue her storyline
It called a soft lock, which was a bug in an old version
What version of the game are you playing

You need to have the latest version, latest being 0.44b Final

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I played this game once a long time ago. It was great, but it's extremely tedious. You have to alt-tab, read complicated lines of walkthrough, alt tab back in. You have to do that a million fucking times. If you try playing the game without a walkthrough, shit takes forever and the pacing goes to complete hell, it takes so long to get to the content without a walkthrough, it kills any eroticism. That's my experience.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes