JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I have 270 points with janice.
strange,
usually the steps to get that unlocked is after u go to the park with the dog suit,
the next day the mask one should be available on the pc,

u didn't use the cheat on the relationship point if i may ask ?
because sometimes that cheat can ruin it as well

Lazyandhorn

Dec 16, 2020
strange,
usually the steps to get that unlocked is after u go to the park with the dog suit,
the next day the mask one should be available on the pc,

u didn't use the cheat on the relationship point if i may ask ?
because sometimes that cheat can ruin it as well
I used cheats for money and refilling supplies but that's it.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I used cheats for money and refilling supplies but that's it.
hmm,
try skipping the day for 1 or 2 and do the dog suit walk on pool and park again,
then see if the mask pop up or not,

i can understand the frustration tho since i remember in one version, rebecca has this bug where she kept being busy in the class as well and it was a bug apparently
but the dog mask not showing up is something i just heard now tbh

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
How can i get the magnet from billy's garage?
632. The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask for advice how to find a key". Billy tells Jason that he could use a magnet to find the key.
633. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. Get the scene where Rachel opens the door and calls Billy. Click on "Ask about the magnet". Billy found the magnet in the garage.
He gives Jason the magnet and asks him to find an ancient coin. Jason agrees to find it.
634. Go to the beach. When no one is there, click on "Search for Kendra's key". Jason uses the magnet and finds Kendra's key.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Playing this game without the walkthrough would be goddamned impossible, bless the honourable soul who maintains it.
Pretty sure it's always been KST who makes the walkthrough as well.

Whilst that's a good thing, it's also bad.
Bad, because it means he's deliberately structured the game the way it is, with doing things in a very specific way/order, which has been one of the game's biggest points of criticism.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Even with a decent dedicated graphics card the transitions between scenes are really slow, hopefully he will change that in his new game.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I'm 90% certain it's not related to amount of content to be loaded. About the same delay happens whether I run the game from a spinning hard disk, or an NVME SSD or even ramdisk.
It rather seems to be a blanket fade in/out transition for every room change, unrelated to amount of stories/poses that take place. Removing it would be even easier than trimming down content.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes