cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yo, does this game work on a i3 laptop with Integrated graphics? I have played Watchdogs 1, Assasins creed upto rogue nation on this on this.
BTW, does this run on Wine linux?
Yes, it works on Linux with Wine, but you will experience a lot of crashes (memory leaks) and long transition time between locations the longer you play.

Honestly, the game isn't worth the effort.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Are you talking in reference to playing on wine or in general? Cuz I have windows too.
i think he meant wine wise,
if ur using windows, the game is worth it or not will end up in ur own preferences wether u like the game or not in general
since it runs just fine with ur specs that u mentioned in previous post,
just use the lowest or fast settings then u'll be fine imo

Reactions: cold_arctus

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

And here is another little info from the Discord, from KST:
It is true, but it is easier to make new content for the new game due to the better architecture of the game, not because of the game engine
and the game engine is Unity
and it is not quite the same game engine, since the new game using newer unity version and it uses HDRP
So, I think there is a point interest in having KST focus on the new game... It's easier to add content.

So, you will get more content from KST when he works on Seaside Mystery than with the same amount of time spent on The Twist.

Cool, not?

Reactions: Rammm and AfnanNaif

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Is the story of the game completely over?
I did it until 0.39.
the main plot wise ? yeah it's complete,
he will still add some stuffs for now,
not sure for how many more updates,
but he did say on discord once he switched to Seaside Mystery full time, that means Twist will no longer get any update besides bug fixes (unless he changed his mind)
so i guess Twist will go on bug fix mode once Seaside mystery is open for all his patreon to test,
atm it's only for $25 supporters,

Reactions: yunmaster

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Thank you for your answer.
So the game will be over soon?
story wise ? yes
the game in general ? not yet, he will still add stuffs until he switched 100% to the new game
then Twist will be completed 100% for the whole game
but as the story goes,
let's just put it this way since u said u played 0.39 the last time,
use the incest patch to get the final twist of the game
at least imo that's the way KST want u to unveiled the story if ur following the story that is XD

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
it's so slow. i hope they remake or remastered with lighter engine
Won't happen, mate.
You can just hope to have a better computer in 20years. Because this game won't be updated that way unless there is a tech revolution in the near future. Like coding AI.

KSt will move to a new project soon. Like add a few updates, then switch to Seaside Mystery.

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes