seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
I followed wt to the letter and at number 62 in wt it says that if I have 200+ points with janice and slept with her 10 times I can make her bed as my sleeping bed. Now I have 240 points with her and slept more than 10 time with her but when I set her sleeping bed as my default one, when I try to sleep she tells me to go back in my own bed. Is this is a bug or I'm missing something which is not included in a wt??
I see you had the same problem as I did how did you solve it?

EDIT: Never mind solved. Apparently sex in Jasons bedroom doesn't count.

Last edited:

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hey guys, how are you? I wanted to ask something, is there any way I can repeat the cospley event with michelle?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wonder if is possible to have an in-game mod for the walkthrough, so far the only engine that i have this kind of mod is for renpy.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if is possible to have an in-game mod for the walkthrough, so far the only engine that i have this kind of mod is for renpy.
Of course you can.
But it will take large amounts of coding.
I would advice something much simpler.
Like a save game just before a particular scene.

In particular those unique scenes like the threesome on the beach with the sleeping mask. You make a savegame file just for that scene. They are not heavy files.

And you replace them, reload the same (no need to reload the game).

Start the project if you feel like it. Ask for help. List the scenes, list the way to reach them. And then make the files. Maybe add a cheat editor (there is one already) and list the settings to change to get different results. Rough score and tan/tattoos configuration.

That's what I would do.

The other way would be a review program using the resources of the game. And that's a whole program. Tons of work.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

- 1 new big scene (up to 7 characters involved).
- 6 existing scenes updated (talking part).
- Billy's path update.
-
Characters that received updates:
- Janice
- Michelle
- Rachel
- Adrianna
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Pool
-Living room
-Jason's room
-Michelle's house
-Rachel's living room
-School
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Edit: Update still isn't out yet. This is just the Changelog

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes