JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Its been almost 3 days with no link. Is there a special reason that I am missing?
the 0.45 is still behind $10 patreon supporter,
i know 1 person here is also a patreon supporter but he's not on the $10,

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
here, i hope it works, i never uploaded anything on mega *WITHOUT CRACK*
Mega
well now it's just a waiting game for the crack then
but isn't beta 2 still has a bug on the kitchen area ?
at least that's what i'm seein' on the discord

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
KST will implement Denuvo on his second game you know what this mean guys...

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Denuvo has been cracked on games before its just a matter of if someone on this site has the skill set
Uncracked Denuvo games are piling up!
CPY left the scene, Codex stopped working on Irdeto's cancer, FCKDRM gone, Voksi busted.
Empress is the only one that is fighting against that cancerous anti tamper & im sure she will not crack adult games, btw Denuvo is to time consuming especially to crack every release it takes a month or more of reverse engineering to bypass it, don't underestimate the newest version, which comes combined with 5 layers of protection.
I wonder what's next battlenet for h games ? which requires to stay always online.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
I highly doubt that KsT will integrate Denuvo, in most cases it would require an active internet connection, not to mention the amount of money would bankrupt them, overall nothing is uncrackable just slightly harder to do, not impossible, if it were an MMO with an in-game integrated store that players could spend real money in, then I'd say that Denuvo would be a good choice

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I don't think he have enough money to buy it and pay every month.

Unfortunately, you have too crude an idea of the concept of this company...
Crysis is a triple a title that is also the reason why irdeto ask for such sums.
Irdeto charges $ depending on the units sold.
Since h games don't have that many buyers, irdeto will charge a lot less, so it's completely within the budget of KST.
And if his games even will sell hundreds of thousands copies, it would result in more than enough income to finance the anti-tamper service.
In any case, he can afford the anti-tamper service because of the structure of the business model, which is: more units equals in more money conversely, what means fewer offshoots means less price.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes