zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018

gears

Aug 27, 2016
0-INCEST PATCH, WHERE TO FIND AND INSTALL IT, ACTIVATE THE SECRET NTR SCENE, PLUS A MINI WALKTHROUGH
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4170024

This add the additional scene between billy and rachel but only on Billy's path and also makes Janice the real mom of Jason. To remove the patch have to go to a previous save when patch wasn't installed.
I am curious to if this is an Unofficial but official thing or if this is just fan made

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Having trouble with this step. I've even tried repeating the requirements but never get a call.

"894. Go to the Jason's room, you will receive message from Adrianna about the new movie. (requirements: a) superhero roleplay event in the Kira's room with Michelle and Julia. b) Danielle's camshow with Rachel."

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Having trouble with this step. I've even tried repeating the requirements but never get a call.

"894. Go to the Jason's room, you will receive message from Adrianna about the new movie. (requirements: a) superhero roleplay event in the Kira's room with Michelle and Julia. b) Danielle's camshow with Rachel."
Did you do all the scenes of the camshow with Danielle and Rachel, especially the scene with going nude to the park
and if you still can't get it
You can try my completes 0.43 save which you can grab from my signature

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes