porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
He recently, on 0.46Beta1, added a gallery of sorts called "Diary", which has the new scens of 0.46, still need to see if we can use it to play the previous scenes, but we might have to start a new game for that.
or
you can grab a complete save, currently for 0.45, I'm waiting on 0.46Final before loading up a save for the latest. Which will allow you to replay 90-95% of the content, you'll just have to redo certain actions to play them.
Thank you very much, but please one more question, where can I get a 0.45 save? has anyone posted one here? thanks again.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
bruh.. there are only 2 scenes... "the dildo thing" and "the cat costume"... and what is the last one scene that changelog mentions?

Feb 15, 2019
Is there anything new with billy path? And out of the all saves i played , it was just swinging , not NTR.
Is there any real ntr in this game where the mc is getting cucked or some shit? (Im not a cuck or anything just want to know ffs)

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
bruh.. there are only 2 scenes... "the dildo thing" and "the cat costume"... and what is the last one scene that changelog mentions?
There are only 2 new scenes
The 3rd "new scene" is the 1st new scene, but with the ability to have them wear different outfits. when you use the diary on Jason's PC. As the first time you do it, you don't get that option.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
There are only 2 new scenes
The 3rd "new scene" is the 1st new scene, but with the ability to have them wear different outfits. when you use the diary on Jason's PC. As the first time you do it, you don't get that option.
You sure about that?

You can change clothes in all the new scenes.

By that logic. That's 4 scenes.

Deniveir

Feb 4, 2020
Having trouble unzipping part 2 and 3, 2 keeps giving me an error with shared asset 26, and 3 gives me errors with shared asset 7.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I like this VN/game but not one of my top 10 maybe... in the top 20. The 3D thing is interesting but the image quality just doesn't make it worth all the trouble. I'd rather have more realistic renders than infinite POV angles. Little things like realistic nipples/areolas. Maybe most realistic breasts rather than overstuffed implants (don't get me wrong I love giant boobs but not fake boobs). Also the faces seem "unfinished" like the Dev took shortcuts instead of finishing the faces and bodies. I mean, what's with Jason's elbow joints? Like the flesh-eating virus ate some of the muscle? And the joint lines at the wrists? The cartoon Gumby is more finished. Also what's with the dad being home? Couldn't he have died in a automobile accident? Seem pointless and just a distraction rather than an integral part of the story.

kelly.jpg

The Twist definitely has some good things in it but it's not so great that it has to connect to Patreon just to play it. Seems to me he's making enough money considering the quality. He doesn't deserve a penny more until quality improves. IMHO

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anyone know how to make janice not mad at you for cumming inside her in the shower??? please and thank you
usually you have to wait seven days and rebiuld the points you lost, but doing everything except for sex, like messaging her in the living room, or at the pool

Reactions: TMoney2017
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes