Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anything I can do to make the game stop crashing and not responding messages? other than buy a strong computer.
I cant make it in this game for more than 3 minutes.

I really like it and make it to v35 after that I don't know what happened but the game keeps crashing.
Yeah from what I understand, after 0.36 he bagan using an updated version of unity, which apparently required more resources.

You can try a couple of things
Simplest would be to reduce the graphics quality
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561

Try increasing vitual memory

or this - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-46-final-kst.1282/post-4197064

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
could you add recommended PC spec on the first page?
I have gtx 950M,
What's your ram and CPU
and while it wasn't an M model, I did have GTX 980 which ran the game ok

and after taking a look at the GTX 950M specs, it should be able to run the game, but no guarantee
Although I would run the game at 1600x900 resolution and not at ultra settings.

Last edited:

sadamaci

Feb 7, 2021
What's your ram and CPU
and while it wasn't an M model, I did have GTX 980 which ran the game ok

and after taking a look at the GTX 950M specs, it should be able to run the game, but no guarantee
Although I would run the game at 1600x900 resolution and not at ultra settings.
im running the game on laptop ryzen 3 4300u with integrated gpu and works fine

as for the 950m (assuming it is also laptop or some kind of mini pc) there were 2 versions: one using gddr5 vram memory which was fine, and ddr3 vram which was ... well way slower

MrMac

Sep 6, 2018
Hey, found a glitch in steps 756 to 759 (0.38).
In the scenes with Emma and Kendra - a duplicate Emma with the broken dildo is on the bed and a duplicate Jason at the door (the duplicate Emma ruining the scene). This glitch is always there no matter how many times you do the scenes.

The glitch is still occurring in 0.39 and 0.40 (as far as I've gotten).

I know this is a bug that was reported at the time so I thought that it would have been fixed by now (not that I am complaining).

I'm playing the 46final version of the game.

I'm using saves provided by
Anon4321
and my laptop runs the game fine on ultra setting at 1920 x 1080.

Cheers.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey, found a glitch in steps 756 to 759 (0.38).
In the scenes with Emma and Kendra - a duplicate Emma with the broken dildo is on the bed and a duplicate Jason at the door (the duplicate Emma ruining the scene). This glitch is always there no matter how many times you do the scenes.

The glitch is still occurring in 0.39 and 0.40 (as far as I've gotten).

I know this is a bug that was reported at the time so I thought that it would have been fixed by now (not that I am complaining).

I'm playing the 46final version of the game.

I'm using saves provided by
Anon4321
and my laptop runs the game fine on ultra setting at 1920 x 1080.

Cheers.
Unfortunaly this is not something that has a work around, this can only be fixed by the developer
you're going to see that shadow of emma with the broken dildo everytime you are in Emma's bedroom until it's fixed in the next update.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
could you add recommended PC spec on the first page?
I have gtx 950M,
Plays fine on a 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 (runs hot due to CPU and GPU sharing 1 fan)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
8GB RAM

Tested on a 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 (runs cool due to CPU and GPU have 1 fan each)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2760QM CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
NVIDIA Quadro 3000M
16GB RAM

I don't think CPU matters very much, what you need is a GPU that can run 3D/Direct X games.

MrMac

Sep 6, 2018
Unfortunaly this is not something that has a work around, this can only be fixed by the developer
you're going to see that shadow of emma with the broken dildo everytime you are in Emma's bedroom until it's fixed in the next update.
Okeydoky, thank you for the reply.
PS thanks for all your advice to everyone playing this game - credit where it's due. (y)
Cheers

Last edited:

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I downloaded save 4 rough billy and I still dont know what to do? from where I see his scenes with mom and what part of walkthrough I follow?
If your playing this for the game first time, then it will be difficult for you to find the scenes you wish to enjoy from a the complete save of the latest version of the game.

So, you can either;

1 -> play this game from the start if you have the patience and Follow every single step in the walkthrough! (IMPORTANT :- FOLLOW EVERY STEP IN ORDER OR GAME WILL BREAK AND WONT BE ABLE TO GET SOME SEX SCENCES & PROGRESS WILL GRIND TO A HAULT)
And remember the step at which you take a break from playing.

2 -> or Read the walkthrough like a small novel at least once or more and figure out Where and How and When, one can Access the replay of the 100s of Sex scenes in the game with a completed save.
But know this, it will be like playing the game for the first time still, but a little bit easier compared to a New Game, as you have to still follow the same steps just like in the walkthrough to Replay Sex Scenes Again, by having a conversation with any of the female char at certain times and/or locations and/or a particular day and/or after a certain no. of week to replay a particular sex scene.

Thus if your new to this game , Only advice i feel will be of use if you wish to check out all the scenes in the game, Then Read the Whole Walkthrough linked by Anon4321 in his Helpful Posts!

Or you can just wait for a reply in this forum to get the answer on how to watch a particular scene, which i feel will be confusing for yourself and too much work in recollecting the answer by going through the walkthrough quickly to get your answer.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If your playing this for the game first time, then it will be difficult for you to find the scenes you wish to enjoy from a the complete save of the latest version of the game.

So, you can either;

1 -> play this game from the start if you have the patience and Follow every single step in the walkthrough! (IMPORTANT :- FOLLOW EVERY STEP IN ORDER OR GAME WILL BREAK AND WONT BE ABLE TO GET SOME SEX SCENCES & PROGRESS WILL GRIND TO A HAULT)
And remember the step at which you take a break from playing.

2 -> or Read the walkthrough like a small novel at least once or more and figure out Where and How and When, one can Access the replay of the 100s of Sex scenes in the game with a completed save.
But know this, it will be like playing the game for the first time still, but a little bit easier compared to a New Game, as you have to still follow the same steps just like in the walkthrough to Replay Sex Scenes Again, by having a conversation with any of the female char at certain times and/or locations and/or a particular day and/or after a certain no. of week to replay a particular sex scene.

Thus if your new to this game , Only advice i feel will be of use if you wish to check out all the scenes in the game, Then Read the Whole Walkthrough linked by Anon4321 in his Helpful Posts!

Or you can just wait for a reply in this forum to get the answer on how to watch a particular scene, which i feel will be confusing for yourself and too much work in recollecting the answer by going through the walkthrough quickly to get your answer.
oh I see, thanks a lot for takin the time to write this.

It wil be a while until I can properly enjoy this but I can tell its worth, I hope the ntr scenes and normal scenes are plenty though

Also, I suppose there is no cheat for faster money and relation

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
oh I see, thanks a lot for takin the time to write this.

It wil be a while until I can properly enjoy this but I can tell its worth, I hope the ntr scenes and normal scenes are plenty though

Also, I suppose there is no cheat for faster money and relation
Yes, there are two ways to cheat in the game, either by using the in-game cheat in the hallway, press (C+H) on your keyboard or using the cheat mod provided by "dsconstructor", you can find it in my helpful links.

If you are intent on using them I advice the following
limit yourself to just the money and inventory, reason if you mess with the relationship points too much, like for example, maximising everyone's points, you will break the game.

and if you do want to use the relationship cheat, only use it in conjuction with the walkthrough, because if you check the top of each section before you start it, you will see what each lady's relationship should be at the end of said section.
for example
section 0.05 has "Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:170" which means once you complete 0.05 the ladies should be no more than "Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:170" although a small increase like 10 points should be ok, but not 50 or 100.

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, there are two ways to cheat in the game, either by using the in-game cheat in the hallway, press (C+H) on your keyboard or using the cheat mod provided by "dsconstructor", you can find it in my helpful links.

If you are intent on using them I advice the following
limit yourself to just the money and inventory, reason if you mess with the relationship points too much, like for example, maximising everyone's points, you will break the game.

and if you do want to use the relationship cheat, only use it in conjuction with the walkthrough, because if you check the top of each section before you start it, you will see what each lady's relationship should be at the end of said section.
for example
section 0.05 has "Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:170" which means once you complete 0.05 the ladies should be no more than "Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:170" although a small increase like 10 points should be ok, but not 50 or 100.
Hello and thanks a looot for being so helpful. I can tell you love this game.

I cant find Janice's pants in the beginning in jacuzzi? I already groped mom and it was successful, it this really necessary to progress

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello and thanks a looot for being so helpful. I can tell you love this game.

I cant find Janice's pants in the beginning in jacuzzi? I already groped mom and it was successful, it this really necessary to progress
To find the panties
go to the bathroom, enter the room with the hot tub, use the mouse (hold the right-mouse button) to look left and down.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes