Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
To find the panties
go to the bathroom, enter the room with the hot tub, use the mouse (hold the right-mouse button) to look left and down.
thanks man.

And a question..if I use your save for ntr save with Billy, from where I go from the walkthrough to get any scenes? or do I have to replay all

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks man.

And a question..if I use your save for ntr save with Billy, from where I go from the walkthrough to get any scenes? or do I have to replay all
Depends which save you're using, like if you load my 0.27 save, all the before scenes will already have been done and you can repeat them with no problem, and any scenes after 0.27 you'll have to do for the first time.

And in regards to the previously done scenes, you just need to repeat the previous actions, most of them start when you talk to him at school or at his home and sometimes it's speaking to Janice in the living room, especially if you use a full save.

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Depends which save you're using, like if load my 0.27 save, all the before scenes will already have been done and you can repeat them with no problem, and any scenes after 0.27 you'll have to do for the first time.

And in regards to the previously done scenes, you just need to repeat the previous actions, most of them start when you talk to him at school or at his home and sometimes it's speaking to Janice in the living room, especially if you use a full save.
its just that I cant get any with Billy and mom at all with rough billy saves

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
im trying saves 7 and 8 and they are both same almost? I cant get any scenes except mom and billy BJ
Remember what we told you
you need to repeat the actions needed to do the scenes
Look through the uneditted walkthrough, look for all steps that begin with (Billy) and follow the steps there.
you won't just see the option that gives you the scenes, there's no quick way to replay them.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
im trying saves 7 and 8 and they are both same almost? I cant get any scenes except mom and billy BJ
Open this walkthrough->
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1449066_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.46With_Skip.txt

and do a Find in page command{Ctrl+F} in the doc and search for (Skippable) remark, and see through all the NTR steps given in the walkthrough skippable with Billy. To get Billy scenes with janice just do a quick read of all the steps that come with the search every time you Return to search for (Skippable).

Nov 29, 2018
I went to 160 days and still not unlock Kira and adrianna path. What should I do?
About Kira I found her in cheerleader suit in the locker room then went to talk to her in corridor but got nothing.
For Adrianna I'm done the photoshoot and need partner for the next photoshoot. But because I can't progress kira. So that's all.
And Adrianna don't talk to me other than thanks for concern about her health when she's smoking.

This make the game stuck a lot of way such as school key, kevin, dumbell for rachel and adrianna's progress.
I don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited:

frisco_dj

May 15, 2020
I went to 160 days and still not unlock Kira and adrianna path. What should I do?
About Kira I found her in cheerleader suit in the locker room then went to talk to her in corridor but got nothing.
For Adrianna I'm done the photoshoot and need partner for the next photoshoot. But because I can't progress kira. So that's all.
And Adrianna don't talk to me other than thanks for concern about her health when she's smoking.

This make the game stuck a lot of way such as school key, kevin, dumbell for rachel and adrianna's progress.
I don't know what to do anymore.
You have to go to Jason Room and Julia go in and ask Jason for a photoshot pattner

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, Just checked it
and from what I found you still need to start building your relationship with Kira as she's missing from your list of ladies
and there's a lot you haven't done yet that involve Kira and Adrianna

I recommend starting with section 0.20 of the walkthrough - Step 326

From your save
Screenshot 2021-10-27 181152.png

From my save
Screenshot 2021-10-27 180945.png

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's the problem because I did that already and she dissed me out from the locker room. You should play my save to see that.
From me I found her at 13.00 on weekday. Tried to go in locker room around 13.00-15.00 to see her in cheerleader suit and she told me to go away. After that she will randomly stand in the main corridor. I can't talk to her either.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes