Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
5 years of optimization
That statement is false... There's been no optimisation at all.

Loading times in areas are affected by how many events happen in that location. Everything that can happen there, is loaded in at the same time, and everything that's not been selected to be seen gets hidden from view.
It's the reason why people have had multiple Jasons in a scene, or characters appearing in a scene that they shouldn't but are in a different one that also takes place in that location.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not sure, never tried
I believe if you leave, that would be the end of the scene
That not make sense because in the 4 some in Janice bedroom . Rachel seems comfortable letting Billy go all the way but in the beach and in her bedroom, she is not letting Billy put inside her vagina. Just anal

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That not make sense because in the 4 some in Janice bedroom . Rachel seems comfortable letting Billy go all the way but in the beach and in her bedroom, she is not letting Billy put inside her vagina. Just anal
Your question was what would happen if Jason didn't join, all I said was, most likely the scene ends and if it happens it happens off screen

Anyway I did test it
If you leave without investigating, nothing happens
If you investigate, you don't get the option to join or not, you join automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
What day does Janice exercise? So far, I've tried entering the living room multiple times on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and nothing has happened. Or do I have to see Janice and Emma exercise together on Tuesday?

Drodos

Sep 22, 2020
Neither saving nor loading in the game is working. Does someone know how to fix it? I have cracked version.

frisco_dj

May 15, 2020
What day does Janice exercise? So far, I've tried entering the living room multiple times on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and nothing has happened. Or do I have to see Janice and Emma exercise together on Tuesday?
You have to see them in Tueday and then, its ramdom. You see in relacions where is see in every moment.

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
GameLord , please, we need your heroism again!

- 6 new scenes.
- 71 new animations.
- 1 new items
- 3 more scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Rachel
- Julia
- Kendra
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Rachel's bedroom
-Rachel's bathroom
-Park
-Hospital
-School
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I felt like helping out. As this may be the last update and this is the summer. People have things to do (beach, sex and rock'n'roll?).

Here is a working crack. Please, ask someone more skilled than me to make one for the next versions (final etc...)

Works fine for me.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
nice update but a poor content as always, and only 1 sex scene in Seaside Mystery like a said before i prefer that they drop SM and keep working on the Twist only

Reactions: StreamSteam

pleto77

Feb 8, 2021
I felt like helping out. As this may be the last update and this is the summer. People have things to do (beach, sex and rock'n'roll?).

Here is a working crack. Please, ask someone more skilled than me to make one for the next versions (final etc...)

Works fine for me.
how did you make it work for you?

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes