antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
0.50 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:510 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:510 Kira:410 Kendra:300 Michelle:325
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
968. Go to Jason's room. Julia will come and asks if you think she is fat, in the end she will ask to get her a pair of sneakers for jogging. *required: Completed Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio and the scene there Jason brings Rachel home after taking her out.*
969. Go to the school and talk to Kira.
970. Go to the locker room and pick it from Kira's locker.
971. Go home, go to Julia's room and give her the sneakers.
972. *Note* There are extra animations if you have done previous "watersports" events.
973. Wait 3 days.
974. Go to living room. Rachel will appear.
975. During the scene in the storage room, click on the medicine that is on the top shelf.
976. After this, 3 new scenes appears at PC > diary

ONLY THAT!!!!

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Whats the update for
GameLord , please, we need your heroism again!

- 6 new scenes.
- 71 new animations.
- 1 new items
- 3 more scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Rachel
- Julia
- Kendra
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Rachel's bedroom
-Rachel's bathroom
-Park
-Hospital
-School
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
whats the update for Kendra

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Also noticed this bug in the park. Playing the game on a new save and the three models are always there
View attachment 1898401
They're there, because they're always there when you load that area... Like everywhere else.

Hiding/showing relevant characters/events will be fixed when the Final release of the current version is done. Remember, you're playing a Beta release.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
how did you make it work for you?
I don't know what's the problem.

It works fine for me.

You decompressed the file and replaced the original file in the game folder (Managed)?

Because for me, it works fine.

I didn't find a way to close the loop to start your browser. But all you have to do is close the window and the game allows you to load your saved games and to save ingame.

So, game becomes playable fully. Not?

Where is the issue exactly? I'm not an expert coder. But the provided crack works fine for me. Give me more information so I can help.

What about the others? Is the crack working or not? Didn't get any feedback.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes