BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
With 1652 pages I'm sure this has already been asked:

Why is the MC a little person? If he's supposed to be a shota then list that tag, otherwise why does he need to be so dang small?

Reactions: Guts5768

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know what's the problem.

It works fine for me.

You decompressed the file and replaced the original file in the game folder (Managed)?

Because for me, it works fine.

I didn't find a way to close the loop to start your browser. But all you have to do is close the window and the game allows you to load your saved games and to save ingame.

So, game becomes playable fully. Not?

Where is the issue exactly? I'm not an expert coder. But the provided crack works fine for me. Give me more information so I can help.

What about the others? Is the crack working or not? Didn't get any feedback.
Your crack works fine! it's just the user don't know that you have to replace the file with your crack and then you have to click connect to patreon button to activate the save and load function of the game.

Thanks for helping us out with the crack, much appreciated!

Reactions: sskcod

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Does the CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] work with v0.50, and if so how do I install it? ( the installation instructions on the plugin page are not clear) View attachment 1899437
Seems pretty clear to me.

It says "extract to game folder".

In the editor, you have a folder and two files.

Add them to the game's folder. Just don't overthink it. Can't go wrong.

In the game folder, you have a folder (thetwist_data) and two files, one executable and a unity DLL file.

Just put your editor files in the same game folder so you can have these described items + the files and folders from the editor.

It's pretty simple, really. Just try. Can't go wrong.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It says "extract to game folder". (actually it says "extract to the root of the game folder" if it just said "extract to the game folder" it would be less confusing to me.

In the editor, you have a folder and two files. (actually it also has a .png file and that one is what caused me confusion because WHY was it included, and what is it trying to tell me??

Add them to the game's folder. Just don't overthink it. Can't go wrong.

In the game folder, you have a folder (thetwist_data) and two files, one executable and a unity DLL file.

Just put your editor files in the same game folder so you can have these described items + the files and folders from the editor.

It's pretty simple, really. Just try. Can't go wrong.

Also, why does the v0.50 .7z file have a Assembly-CSharp.rar file?? Thank you for your reply BTW!!!

Reactions: Cramone

johnl

Aug 16, 2017
Walkthrough for v0.50 ?
0.50 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:510 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:510 Kira:410 Kendra:300 Michelle:325
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
968. Go to Jason's room. Julia will come and asks if you think she is fat, in the end she will ask to get her a pair of sneakers for jogging. *required: Completed Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio and the scene there Jason brings Rachel home after taking her out.*
969. Go to the school and talk to Kira.
970. Go to the locker room and pick it from Kira's locker.
971. Go home, go to Julia's room and give her the sneakers.
972. *Note* There are extra animations if you have done previous "watersports" events.
973. Wait 3 days.
974. Go to living room. Rachel will appear.
975. During the scene in the storage room, click on the medicine that is on the top shelf.
976. After this, 3 new scenes appears at PC > diary

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes