MacG

Dec 2, 2018
If somebody can help me o at least clarify it, i'm in the step 490 and when the scene in the h.room start, there's no characters, the room is empty during all the dialog until i exit the room. is it a bug in the version or is something with my game?
(sorry if somebody asked the same, i'm still looking for the answer while posting this)

beryn

May 8, 2017
I wish there was a way(not cheating) to increase Emmas points, stuck in the game now, with nothing new to do because you only get the first 5 points in week two and then only 5 per week, so any progression with her, Kelly and others are you skipping to almost everything to week 9, where you can begin training with her.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I was playing the game yesterday and I suddenly came to the realization that it's pure dumpster juice. Out of all the popular games on this site this is the one that's worth playing the least.

I have saves but it would take more effort for me to zip it and post it here than just using the 0.49 one and doing the 3 steps in 0.50 needed to complete it

Reactions: brata

Laporte

Aug 22, 2016
640. Make sure you have sleeping pills. Go to the hospital between 14:00 and 17:00 and click on "Go inside". Wait for Kendra.
Click on "Approach Kendra" and "Complain about the pain". Kendra tells Jason to follow her to do some tests.
After all the tests are done, she says that tomorrow morning the results are available. I'm doing this step and Kendra with Jason just disappeared. How to fix it? 1.png

Reactions: blsn628

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i have few questions

what is the phone password?

compressed or android version please?

and how do i connect to patreon account, cant save my game

full volume, i still dont hear sounds

i also want to run this game on my daughter's tablet

how to disable NTR? i just want full harem incest, where i get to pregnate my relatives

can someone edit other males out of game please)

thanks these are all my questions for today.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
i have few questions

what is the phone password?

compressed or android version please?

and how do i connect to patreon account, cant save my game

full volume, i still dont hear sounds

i also want to run this game on my daughter's tablet

how to disable NTR? i just want full harem incest, where i get to pregnate my relatives

can someone edit other males out of game please)

thanks these are all my questions for today.
Password= OP
Password.jpg
For To Save....

Twist Crack.jpg

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
160 relationship with Julia, already talked to her and she keeps catching mom giving the mc a blowjob at pool. How to stop it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
160 relationship with Julia, already talked to her and she keeps catching mom giving the mc a blowjob at pool. How to stop it?
need to talk mom in living room about it, then talk to Julia about it, then you return to mom. All you need to do is trigger 3some scene with Julia, Mom and Jason in Julia's room.

To do that, you must have completed Julia's break up with Rick and anal training, catch Julia at her room door, trick her so you can sneak inside and hide in closet, Janice will come they will talk about Julia being jealous over Jason and have steamy lesbian sex.

Then because Julia broke up with Rick and all, she will be sad in her room during 8-10? don't remember need to check WT. Catch her during that time, initiating scene will have change to Janice appear and join you. After that you can go at it in pool with mom

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
IMG_20220707_154448.jpg

Hello does anyone knows how to solve this problem? It keep showing me that the twist (not responding) when I am playing game and going from one place to another

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes