Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
KsT on step 480 & 481 the hospital room shows, but no M/C, Janice or Kendra in scene. Steps 483 & 484 same result. No scenes inside the hospital room show actors, but the rest of the hospital scenes work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leera

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me with step 781 (Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Ask for the help"):

The option "Ask for the help" doesn't appear. All I can do is click "Talk". I've gone back and checked all events with Kendra and Michelle and fairly certain I have done everything for both.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
0.50 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:510 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:510 Kira:410 Kendra:300 Michelle:325
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
968. Go to Jason's room. Julia will come and asks if you think she is fat, in the end she will ask to get her a pair of sneakers for jogging. *required: Completed Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio and the scene there Jason brings Rachel home after taking her out.*
969. Go to the school and talk to Kira.
970. Go to the locker room and pick it from Kira's locker.
971. Go home, go to Julia's room and give her the sneakers.
972. *Note* There are extra animations if you have done previous "watersports" events.
973. Wait 3 days.
974. Go to living room. Rachel will appear.
975. During the scene in the storage room, click on the medicine that is on the top shelf.
976. After this, 3 new scenes appears at PC > diary

ONLY THAT!!!!
Where is Kendra Update ?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is there any way to get Janice to visit you during the night as you can with Julia?
What I mean is, you can go to Julia's room when she is there and ask her to visit you, but I have tried every location with Janice and haven't seen the option with her.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is there any way to get Janice to visit you during the night as you can with Julia?
What I mean is, you can go to Julia's room when she is there and ask her to visit you, but I have tried every location with Janice and haven't seen the option with her.
In the living room when John first comes back to the house, there's a option to ask her to visit you at night. The option disappears after a while so then it reverts back to her showing up randomly at night. Just keep sleeping until she shows up.

Anyone else not able to see the characters when you're in the hospital bed?
Probably a bug. Wait for v0.50 final.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
When can we expect The V0.50 Final????? Only if maybe someone have inside information;)...

Feb 9, 2018
Help please:
I've tried "resetting Billy's path", and "Tell about Janice at the beach" from the hallway cheat and nothing has changed.
Does anyone else have these issues or just me? Realized now that it seems pretty essential to the story.
Thanks for the help as always.
Love the game.

beryn

May 8, 2017
In the living room when John first comes back to the house, there's a option to ask her to visit you at night. The option disappears after a while so then it reverts back to her showing up randomly at night. Just keep sleeping until she shows up.

Probably a bug. Wait for v0.50 final.
Thx, that is what I have been doing.
Don't like the random nature of it, I am trying to progress with the outfits and later cosplay, but she hasn't shown in about 6 ingame weeks now, so got bored of trying.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Anyone else not able to see the characters when you're in the hospital bed?
Thx, that is what I have been doing.
Don't like the random nature of it, I am trying to progress with the outfits and later cosplay, but she hasn't shown in about 6 ingame weeks now, so got bored of trying.
That is some bad luck, it don't usually take 6 weeks for her to show up.

I don't know how to fix it but you can probably grab a save file from Anon4321 and skip ahead a little to the cosplay event.

Help please:
I've tried "resetting Billy's path", and "Tell about Janice at the beach" from the hallway cheat and nothing has changed.
Does anyone else have these issues or just me? Realized now that it seems pretty essential to the story.
Thanks for the help as always.
Love the game.
Resetting the path I haven't tried, but I would assume you'll have to start the path from the beginning. So you'll have to get a blowjob from Janice at the swimming pool and tell Billy about it at school and then catch him peeping in the afternoon to progress on that path.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018
That is some bad luck, it don't usually take 6 weeks for her to show up.

I don't know how to fix it but you can probably grab a save file from Anon4321 and skip ahead a little to the cosplay event.

Resetting the path I haven't tried, but I would assume you'll have to start the path from the beginning. So you'll have to get a blowjob from Janice at the swimming pool and tell Billy about it at school and then catch him peeping in the afternoon to progress on that path.
Tried replaying the BJ scene at the pool and it lead to absolute nothing.
Was hoping to hit reset and go back to the decision point of choosing Billys path at 265 on the walkthrough.
I really hate having to re-play the same parts of the game but if anyone has a save from 0.17 or 264 from the walkthrough it would be greatly appreciated.(Preferably someone tell me what to do after the reset, so I can just catch up on the Billy quest)

Thank you. Cheers

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Replaying this game to see new content is a nightmare. Other than that, the content is pretty good.

Alt tabbing constantly to check the walkthrough is tedious.

Does anyone know if he made any changes to his new game, based on stuff learned from this game? Or does his new game follow the exact same gameplay?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes