Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Wait at the pier on the beach in the evening and you will see the guy go to the hidden spot. Go to the spot and Jason will say he needs light. Ask Billy after school for a flashlight and you should be able to figure out the rest from there.
going there 3 weeks and he is there but he never go to hidden spot ! what to do ?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
playing 0.50 and reading walkthrough ! John come at day 60 and Danielle at day 100 ! i`m at day 136 who the fuck are they ??? do this do that ! i don`t have half of that !

DonD69

Jun 22, 2018
Have Kelly at 330 and don't get the option to help her at the store, what am I missing supposed to be able to meet Kira there.
354. (John): Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Secret meeting".
355. (John): Go to sleep and click on "Wake up". Go to the living room at 2:00 and click on the bathroom door. John interrupts the scene.
356. (John): Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and click on "Talk about sleeping problems".
Kelly asks Jason to replace her at work. After 3 hours Kelly returns and gives Jason the sleeping pills.

beryn

May 8, 2017
354. (John): Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Secret meeting".
355. (John): Go to sleep and click on "Wake up". Go to the living room at 2:00 and click on the bathroom door. John interrupts the scene.
356. (John): Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and click on "Talk about sleeping problems".
Kelly asks Jason to replace her at work. After 3 hours Kelly returns and gives Jason the sleeping pills.
Thx, couldn't figure out where the trigger for this was in the walkthrough, I'm trying to only using it when stuck as it takes a bit from the game and its not always to obvious what you missed.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
is it intentional that there are always people in the park? Kind of weird when your sitting on the bench and the rachel model is tying her shoes there

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
is it intentional that there are always people in the park? Kind of weird when your sitting on the bench and the rachel model is tying her shoes there
Seems to be a bug introduced in 0.50, I also have no models in the hospital scenes when you stay overnight unless a sex scene starts then the models are back again.

Reactions: Leera

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
There is a step by step walkthrough. Use it!
walhthrough is idiotic ! John come at day 60 Danielle at day 100 ..... i`m at day 200+ and don`t know who they are ! 70 days i don`t have any tasks and next day i have 5 !!! hate games where you must use walkthrough to play !!! imagine that you play C.O.D. and other games with walkthrough !!! kill him first then kill him second .... you are dead you skip one enemy !!!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes