Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
The Twist v0.50 Final

CRACK IS IN THE POST BELOW BY skai

Windows:
Mac:

Save Game (v0.50):
Walkthrough (v0.50):

*v0.50 Final includes changes from Beta2.

Changes in Beta2 - bugfix:
-Fixed.
Double characters glitch at the park.
-Fixed Julia's tanlines at the bath scene and other minor visuals at that scene
-Fixed hospital scene not showing in the Diary.
-Fixed Rebecca's latex scene at her pool.
-Updated task journal

Changes in Final version (since Beta2):
- Added option to choose outfits for the ladies in new scene then replaying them from the Diary.
- Fixed. Occasionally starting the wrong scene then entering pharmacy store at 20:00
- Fixed Janice tattoo in pharmacy scenes.
- Fixed couple other minor bugs.

Last edited:

sd729178

Oct 7, 2021
There are still many problems with the final version, first, the official archive of 0.50 cannot be read, second, there is no image display of Jason and Kendra in the hospital ward, and third, the medicine at the top of the storage room cannot be obtained! It can only be said that version 0.50 is a failed version, and I hope the author will fix it as soon as possible!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
walhthrough is idiotic ! John come at day 60 Danielle at day 100 ..... i`m at day 200+ and don`t know who they are ! 70 days i don`t have any tasks and next day i have 5 !!! hate games where you must use walkthrough to play !!!
Couldn't agree more (see: my longtime sig). I haven't played this game in over two years, because nothing breaks immersion more (for me) than constantly having to task swap to check an external walkthrough.

Does anybody know if there is an in-game hint system planned?
I think the dev would do themselves a favour, because I think there are many people like me who are willing to pay at least some money for games they enjoy, and I very much enjoyed some parts of the game, but the unintuitive progression and lack of any kind of usable working in-game walkthrough or hint system let me put it aside. I'd love to pay some dollars, but not when a walkthrough txt file with 3396 lines is needed. That feels more like typing pages of BASIC in the 80s to play a game eventually than a fun game. To me that is, but apparently I'm not alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juninpachi

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is it really nonly possible to raise Danielles score by 10 every friday, that means it is going to take 8 more ingame weeks to get to 240, before you can visit her daily...

evoix

May 9, 2017
Hello
What are the new animation?
972. *Note* There are extra animations if you have done previous "watersports" events.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
One of the classics over the years . Unique system engine . There are plenty of stories and characters . Overall quality is good in F95zone . If you like tits , I recommend you play this game . If you like stories , I recommend you play too .

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Couldn't agree more (see: my longtime sig). I haven't played this game in over two years, because nothing breaks immersion more (for me) than constantly having to task swap to check an external walkthrough.

I think the dev would do themselves a favour, because I think there are many people like me who are willing to pay at least some money for games they enjoy, and I very much enjoyed some parts of the game, but the unintuitive progression and lack of any kind of usable working in-game walkthrough or hint system let me put it aside. I'd love to pay some dollars, but not when a walkthrough txt file with 3396 lines is needed. That feels more like typing pages of BASIC in the 80s to play a game eventually than a fun game. To me that is, but apparently I'm not alone.
The main game is completed at this point, the updates can be considered DLC's.

I seriously doubt KsT plans to rework the game with a built in walkthrough system, But I could be wrong. If his patreons want him to do it, I don't see a reason why he would refuse it as long as it don't get in the way of his new game.

Do you not have access to a second monitor? dual screen output is an option and saves you from switching back and forth.

If you have the skill set, you can decompile the game and rewrite it to your liking.

The Twist v0.50 Final

CRACK IS IN THE POST BELOW BY skai

Windows:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Save Game (v0.50): MEGA
Walkthrough (v0.50): MEGA

*v0.50 Final includes changes from Beta2.

Changes in Beta2 - bugfix:
-Fixed.
Double characters glitch at the park.
-Fixed Julia's tanlines at the bath scene and other minor visuals at that scene
-Fixed hospital scene not showing in the Diary.
-Fixed Rebecca's latex scene at her pool.
-Updated task journal

Changes in Final version (since Beta2):
- Added option to choose outfits for the ladies in new scene then replaying them from the Diary.
- Fixed. Occasionally starting the wrong scene then entering pharmacy store at 20:00
- Fixed Janice tattoo in pharmacy scenes.
- Fixed couple other minor bugs.
Juninpachi do you have access to the post about what KsT plans for v0.51? If so can you share it with us? Thanks in advance.

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020

I seriously doubt KsT plans to rework the game with a built in walkthrough system, But I could be wrong. If his patreons want him to do it, I don't see a reason why he would refuse it as long as it don't get in the way of his new game.

Do you not have access to a second monitor? dual screen output is an option and saves you from switching back and forth.

If you have the skill set, you can decompile the game and rewrite it to your liking.

Juninpachi do you have access to the post about what KsT plans for v0.51? If so can you share it with us? Thanks in advance.
I agree with you about the following updates basically being DLC - it doesn't seem like very much is planned for v0.51. The Seaside Mystery post unsurprisingly has a lot more going on.

kstplans.jpg

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021

i`m now at day 290 and finnaly Danielle arrived (day 100 in walkthrough) John (day 60) come first time at day 190 now he is here every two weeks ! playing game can`t find half need hint system ! reading walkthrough finished step 374675 but 374676 can`t don`t have finished step 97 !!! need to buy dog suit with mask ! trying that 150 days and one day enter to PC open that store looking suits and WTF have up all then 10 rows empty and on the bottom of page that what i need and looking for last 150 days ! that guy at school give me CD and i swap but every time i watch them nothing happen !i have only 1 task last 200 days to find how to Janice ware cow suit ! SORRY for my english !!!

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Oh well, that's a pity. I have neither a second monitor, nor a coding skillset.

Should the dev plan to publish the game anywhere else, like on Steam, they should seriously consider an in-game hint system as part of the polishing process though. A game you cannot play without a walkthrough txt won't probably be well received. It's probably not as bad when you have been following the game and the walkthrough from the beginning, but for a new player who starts the game it's more than just a minor annoyance.

Also I haven't played Seaside Mystery, but if it's a new game the dev has a chance to get it right from the start this time. Or does that game also have a walkthrough txt that you have to follow?

Thanks for the quick answer anyway. (y)

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hello
What are the new animation?
972. *Note* There are extra animations if you have done previous "watersports" events.
Rachel pisses on Julie whilst fucking Jason, then Jason pisses in Rachel's ass who unloads everything on Julie again afterward.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
v0-50-Final-cracked version

This doesn't seem intentional, but Rebecca doesn't appear to have a cap on her 'gentle' stat anymore. I say "appear" b/c I got tired at +31.

Janice's sporty outfit top and bottoms (I think that's the name, same one Kira shows up in when invited for homework) do not fit on her body properly. They're shifted upwards too high.

Also in the same scene with Janice when you agree to do homework, there's an empty square 'texture' at the finale between her crotch and Jason's dick. I assume its meant to be cum attached to both.

Edit: For Michelle's path with Steve I chose the "normal" path and the Moving the Furniture scene played as intended, with the tutor as the mistress. Later on I was foiling around on Jason's PC and viewed video 5, which displayed the Kira/Steve scene. Then I went back and replayed the Moving the Furniture scene and now Kira is the mistress, so that might have borked the save, enabling the NTR for that route. I suppose I'll have to wait and see with future updates.

Changing 'SteveKira' value to 103 with the cheat mod seems to have restored the scenes to how I intended them, in case anyone else runs into that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes