starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
If you have the cheat mod installed, open State, and at the top search the variables, like type in 'bed' to pull up anything with that letter sequence to see if each one is defined. Might get it that way. I think for sure MCBed is one, might be as simple changing a 0 to 1 or 1 to 0. I forget how I fixed it. Treading carefully goes without saying.
Thanks for your tips. I have installed cheat mod. As I mentioned before, the variable relating to default sleeping bed is "jasbed", not MCBed. I didn't find MCBed in cheat mod or even in save editor. To continue the game (as I remember what happened in step 695), I need to cheat "jasbed" from 0 to 7 (if impregnation is successful) to redefine as Janice's default sleeping. If not install cheat mod, then it will be definitely a bug. Right?

Reactions: binglebangles

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
iam having problem to see inside the hospital i can see in the reception area but in the bed area all invisble to me i tried diffrent save file didnt work and delete my game and download it again still the same
Untitled.png

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
DEV could finish this game soon, which has the same models!!! ?Because I'm interested in his new game,... with the same models!!!^^

Dplaful

Apr 6, 2019
need to talk mom in living room about it, then talk to Julia about it, then you return to mom. All you need to do is trigger 3some scene with Julia, Mom and Jason in Julia's room.

To do that, you must have completed Julia's break up with Rick and anal training, catch Julia at her room door, trick her so you can sneak inside and hide in closet, Janice will come they will talk about Julia being jealous over Jason and have steamy lesbian sex.

Then because Julia broke up with Rick and all, she will be sad in her room during 8-10? don't remember need to check WT. Catch her during that time, initiating scene will have change to Janice appear and join you. After that you can go at it in pool with mom
I have tried all of these steps plenty of times. In the latest patch Julia just excuses herself when she is about to enter her room in the hallway. There is no option anymore to " lie to her about mom ". She keeps getting upset at the pool. What is the reason for that questline to have been glitching for almost 2 years?

shyguycase

Sep 28, 2019
I'm kinda having troubles with the 0.49 walkthrough specific to Rachel. She isn't showing up at the park for me at +10. Auntie and Rebecca roll through until 17:00 but I cant get Rachel to walk home from the store. I know there was a bug fix at the park, but am I missing a pre-qualifier or has her behavior changed?

*EDIT* Disregard that. She's showing up now that Danielle is at 45. strangely enough

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
worst walkthrough ever !!! i try to follow but can`t !!! from walkthrough i need to go to school next day and give Kira pills visiting school everyday and that scene not happened ! mom and sister to cum inside them ? how ? when i go to sister room and fuck them cum in both but at every other places can`t ! have 3 tasks to get mom pregnant ! how ??? to find sister partner for next movie ! already give Kira what she want but still no help from her !!! and 1 more task what i try to finish last 200 days !!!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have tried all of these steps plenty of times. In the latest patch Julia just excuses herself when she is about to enter her room in the hallway. There is no option anymore to " lie to her about mom ". She keeps getting upset at the pool. What is the reason for that questline to have been glitching for almost 2 years?
Well it can happen so lemme ask you

have you cheated in game? Relationship points altered in anyway?
Have you been using older save files or someone else's?
Have you tried new game and following walk-through step by step?
Julia and Janice relationship points has flags between next step of relationship until they become cum dumpster for you, if you miss or forget about one of those you can bug your game, i did it many times with Janice when i was trying to speed run this.

Otherwise i would advice you to grab full save from
Anon4321

klash187187

Nov 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, post: 6438436, member: 81708"]
Вы можете опубликовать свое сохранение?
или вы можете получить мое сохранение "завершено 0.30", в котором они уже встречались вне дома
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Bro , please tell me the steps to add your save file to my game

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Or could it be my RAM? Because I only got 8 RAM my new 32 RAM comes Monday then I try again
I don't understand the question.

Graphically the GTX 1070 can play most of the games that are on F95 with ease on ultra settings.

If you are asking about load times when you move to a new location in the game, then it's the hard drive that you should be looking at. A SSD will shave a few seconds off the load times but it's the game that is at fault here as it is not optimised very well. So unless you get horrible looking artifact on screen the GTX 1070 is not the problem in this scenario.

Your 8GB of system ram is suitable for running Windows, if you want to run other programs 16GB is the minimum amount that I would use. So you going to 32GB will be more than enough, but it won't make the scene loading any faster.

Can extract video/animation files? how??
Use screen capturing software and record what you want.

Bro , please tell me the steps to add your save file to my game
You put the file in your save directory located at:

"C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames"

Google how to unhide hidden files and folders in Windows if you can not see the AppData folder.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes