Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
iam having problem to see inside the hospital i can see in the reception area but in the bed area all invisble to me i tried diffrent save file didnt work and delete my game and download it again still the same
View attachment 1937422
I started a new game and ran into this problem as well, i tried a few things but nothing worked, i'm going to take a guess here, this part might be bugged out because of the new scene that was added at the end of 0.50, not sure though, but all hospital scenes but that new one is like this.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I started a new game and ran into this problem as well, i tried a few things but nothing worked, i'm going to take a guess here, this part might be bugged out because of the new scene that was added at the end of 0.50, not sure though, but all hospital scenes but that new one is like this.
Is that v0.50 Beta or final that you are playing on? if it's final then it could be a bug.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am just done. Panties are just something that does not exist on this plane.

I tried doing the opening her legs at the pool to get them to spawn. Nothing. Applied lotion. Nothing. Checked her ass in the bedroom. Nothing.

Spent a week looking for damn panties. Great gameplay.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is that v0.50 Beta or final that you are playing on? if it's final then it could be a bug.
final

I am just done. Panties are just something that does not exist on this plane.

I tried doing the opening her legs at the pool to get them to spawn. Nothing. Applied lotion. Nothing. Checked her ass in the bedroom. Nothing.

Spent a week looking for damn panties. Great gameplay.
once your in the bathroom, click on the area where the jacuzzi is at, once you enter that room, pan the camera around and you will find them on the floor in a corner

I already picked them up but in image 2 is where you will find them, if they are the ones you're looking for

Last edited:
Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
final

once your in the bathroom, click on the area where the jacuzzi is at, once you enter that room, pan the camera around and you will find them on the floor in a corner

I already picked them up but in image 2 is where you will find them, if they are the ones you're looking for
Yeah... that... that was it. God thats annoying. But thanks!
EDIT: also one more thing, the walkthrough says I should be able to catch Julie in living room at night. I have been doing this for like 2 weeks, but it was always empty and sometimes janice came out of her bedroom. Julia is at 50. Am I just really having bad luck or?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
EDIT: also one more thing, the walkthrough says I should be able to catch Julie in living room at night. I have been doing this for like 2 weeks, but it was always empty and sometimes janice came out of her bedroom. Julia is at 50. Am I just really having bad luck or?
The best way to catch her in the living room and how i do it, wake up at night, open up the relations window to see where she is at, then skip time until you see that she's in the living room, if it doesn't show that she's in the living room at 0:00, just go back to sleep and try the next day

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The best way to catch her in the living room and how i do it, wake up at night, open up the relations window to see where she is at, then skip time until you see that she's in the living room, if it doesn't show that she's in the living room at 0:00, just go back to sleep and try the next day
Thanks! Kinda didnt occur to me that there is time passage when waking up. Thought you could just do 1 action and go to bed lol.

Feb 9, 2018
I absolutely love this game, but can't afford Patreon. Now it seems you have to be a patron to load previous game, so guess I'm out. Cheers everyone

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
If she's not there, try skipping time forward until you she is there. Also applies to pool outside at night. Should work 90% of time (at least for me it does in all versions upto current one).

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I stuck walkthrough patch 0.39 "764 - Go home and to Jason's room. Click on his screen and on "Launch browser". Go to the "Fetish Outfits" store. Jason finds out that all superhero costumes are sold out."
It won't happen for me,why?

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
The superheroes costumes are sold out , go to next step , or there something more ?
there is no superhero costumes icon in list and i can't proceed walkthrough for patch 0.39 764 - 780 and patch 0.43 868 - ...
because required events doesn't trigger and I am stuck in patch 0.43 because i didn't patch 0.39.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes