KociMord

Jun 27, 2022
What's better for games and graphics AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7, 9 or Intel Corporation 3, 5, 7, 9?

AMD Ryzen or Intel Corporation which is better?

Hello, I have a question regarding

I am thinking of getting a gaming laptop. I care about such TheTwist , Seaside Mystery games

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
What's better for games and graphics AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7, 9 or Intel Corporation 3, 5, 7, 9?

AMD Ryzen or Intel Corporation which is better?

Hello, I have a question regarding

I am thinking of getting a gaming laptop. I care about such TheTwist , Seaside Mystery games
Depends on your budget and usage.

CPU wise AMD Ryzen is leading Intel Core i processors in performance.
GPU, Nvidia has a slight edge to AMD.

Graphics driver wise I find Nvidia installs fine with Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU combo, while AMD has problems if your processor is Intel. Haven't tried AMD Ryzen CPU with Nvidia GPU so can't comment on that combo.

It's probably best if you list what make and model of laptop you are thinking of buying, then people can tell you if it's any good. But I've given you some basic information to go on above.

Reactions: KociMord

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
So I am running the latest v0.50 game. I decided to revisit the story, and began a new game.

I cannot seem to trigger blackmail event with Rebecca (teacher). She is up to 70 relationship so far. I have the video of her with Kevin. But everytime I visit classroom, she only teaches a full lesson and I get more reputation (capped at 70). The offer to blackmail her with video does not appear.

I suspect this is because early in the 1st week of the game I read the book in my bedroom to study, which triggered start of event with Janice visiting and apologising for disturbing MC studies. This is a theory. But I did that study session in my room long before I had 30 Rep with Rebecca.

Any thoughts?

ps. No I did not cheat her rep higher. All rep earned through classroom study with Rebecca only.

Last edited:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys i put save files and download walkthrough but don't know from which patch must continue walkthrough there is no guide or hint inside the game.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
So I am running the latest v0.50 game. I decided to revisit the story, and began a new game.

I cannot seem to trigger blackmail event with Rebecca (teacher). She is up to 70 relationship so far. I have the video of her with Kevin. But everytime I visit classroom, she only teaches a full lesson and I get more reputation (capped at 70). The offer to blackmail her with video does not appear.

I suspect this is because early in the 1st week of the game I read the book in my bedroom to study, which triggered start of event with Janice visiting and apologising for disturbing MC studies. This is a theory. But I did that study session in my room long before I had 30 Rep with Rebecca.

Any thoughts?

ps. No I did not cheat her rep higher. All rep earned through classroom study with Rebecca only.
You are supposed to go into the class room without reading the book in your room, if you read the book first and then next day you go to class you'll just start the lesson and won't have other option to interact with Rebecca.

Hi guys i put save files and download walkthrough but don't know from which patch must continue walkthrough there is no guide or hint inside the game.
"0.04 Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:65
----------------------------------------------
1. Go to the dining room. Click on the cabinet to take the whisky bottle.
2. Go to the kitchen. Click on the fridge. Jason gets a lemonade.
3. Catch Janice drinking whisky in the dining room (15:00 or 19:00). Click on "Sit by the table". Janice's whisky bottle is empty.
Jason gives Janice a new whisky bottle in exchange for telling him about the argument she and his dad had the other night.
Now Janice and Jason have a talk about the argument and she confirms that Jason and Julia are adopted."

Do you see "0.04 Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:65" in the walkthrough? well 0.04 means v0.04 of the game, so scroll down and find whatever version of the save file you downloaded and continue from there.

Reactions: genconfusion

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
You are supposed to go into the class room without reading the book in your room, if you read the book first and then next day you go to class you'll just start the lesson and won't have other option to interact with Rebecca.
Yeah, I suspected that is what broke the quest. Thanx for confirming it. Well, since this is a new run, not too late to begin it anew. lol :rolleyes:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I figured v0.50 was about the halfway mark. And there have been a lot of changes over time. So why not re-roll and see what may have changed. I like to do that in most games that come out with a new solid benchmark version release. A Struggle With Sin, The Twist, Peasant's Quest, Glassix, Corruption, Library Story, Summertime Saga, Daily Lives of my Countryside, Mystwood Manor, Straitened Times, Dark Magic, Take Over, Stranded Dick, Last Hope, etc.

Lot of work goes into games. Patches and content sometimes change within earlier portion of a game's storyline. So it occasionally is worth starting over to review new content, or help review changes to devs. Like now. Letting them know that it is possible to break the Rebecca quest from the 1st day.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, I suspected that is what broke the quest. Thanx for confirming it. Well, since this is a new run, not too late to begin it anew. lol :rolleyes:
I believe you can still trigged the blackmail scene if you just attend the class normally without reading the book. If it don't trigger for you use the cheat mod and set Rebecca's points back to 5 and give that a go. Good luck.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i have task to clean lifeguard tower ! try and try and try and nothing ! then i read that idiotic walkthrough that when i try to clean Michelle tell me that i need some liquid ! who the fuck is Michelle ??? never see that person in game !!!

Reactions: shotaboy69
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes