john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Oh well, that's a pity. I have neither a second monitor, nor a coding skillset.

Should the dev plan to publish the game anywhere else, like on Steam, they should seriously consider an in-game hint system as part of the polishing process though. A game you cannot play without a walkthrough txt won't probably be well received. It's probably not as bad when you have been following the game and the walkthrough from the beginning, but for a new player who starts the game it's more than just a minor annoyance.

Also I haven't played Seaside Mystery, but if it's a new game the dev has a chance to get it right from the start this time. Or does that game also have a walkthrough txt that you have to follow?

Thanks for the quick answer anyway. (y)
Seaside Mystery has a very vague task list much like The Twist but it's still in alpha so there's hope that KsT will add a detailed hint system to it, but I really can't say for sure.

There's no text walkthrough from KsT for Seaside Mystery but a user has posted one in the thread to help out people who are stuck.

*I should mention that I find the user interface a little annoying. When you see a door I want to be able to just click on it and go into the next location, I don't want to have to walk over to the door before I can click it to move to the next location. The walking machinic should be applied to fetching things, when it' applied to doors it just slows down the flow of the game. *Rant over*

I agree with you about the following updates basically being DLC - it doesn't seem like very much is planned for v0.51. The Seaside Mystery post unsurprisingly has a lot more going on.

View attachment 1930330
Thank you Juninpachi :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Juninpachi

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
who write this walkthrough ? how to finish task "find school door key for Kevin" when walhthrough say "you get dumbbells and school key from Kevin" ??????

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
who write this walkthrough ? how to finish task "find school door key for Kevin" when walhthrough say "you get dumbbells and school key from Kevin" ??????
IDK exactly where you're at, but you get the key from Kira, and use it for weekend role play events. Rachel needs dumbbells, so you loan the key to Kevin so he can presumably make a copy for himself and use the school gym, and in return, he gives you the dumbbells and your key back.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
IDK exactly where you're at, but you get the key from Kira, and use it for weekend role play events. Rachel needs dumbbells, so you loan the key to Kevin so he can presumably make a copy for himself and use the school gym, and in return, he gives you the dumbbells and your key back.
Kira ? is that bitch in hallway ? she always tell me to fu......

Reactions: binglebangles

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
this walkthrough not helping ! better to dev give us task in game what to do ! not like this do step 1 step 2 i wan`t to read 69687 lines of some stupid text i want to play game ! i have finished some steps 200+ 300+ but never get dome lower 83 97 156 .... !!! now i need pliers to fix sink ! buy poster for Billy give to him but he don`t give me pliers and i don`t have option on PC to buy poster again ! how to fix that ???

Reactions: Grimtown

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there..

would just like to ask,
how big is the current game version once unpacked from the zip file?
from the OP the zip file is around 2+GB, was wondering how much I need to play it

thanks guys

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hi there..

would just like to ask,
how big is the current game version once unpacked from the zip file?
from the OP the zip file is around 2+GB, was wondering how much I need to play it

thanks guys
When unpacked it weighs around 12.7 GB

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, no. Sorry but that's too much for me. So, can someone spoil me what "the twist" is?
MC is searching to find out who his birth mother is and he has to fuck every hole in town to uncover clues.

I just played it for the first time with this version and binged. The amount of content is pretty good. It's also refreshing to have full or nearly full camera control in scenes. I went and played some ren'py games since and caught myself trying to swivel the camera :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: darlic and Creiz

Roadrunner54321

May 1, 2020
Hey my fellow friends! Can somebody help a brother? The scene in which julia masturbates in front of the tv is not triggering in my game X( i tried to trigger it with every possibility but it won´t work. I even followed the walkthrough step by step but it wont trigger. Am i missing something? Can some of you heroes help me? thx in advance

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Hey my fellow friends! Can somebody help a brother? The scene in which julia masturbates in front of the tv is not triggering in my game X( i tried to trigger it with every possibility but it won´t work. I even followed the walkthrough step by step but it wont trigger. Am i missing something? Can some of you heroes help me? thx in advance
Get up at night and hit the 'wait' button. Might catch her at 23:00, 00:00, maybe 01:00 also, and that's also how you find a few more events. Edit: not sure of the prerequisites, already deleted everything

• Love
Reactions: Roadrunner54321

therranx

Feb 17, 2019
Hello friends. what are the places where you can change clothes. it would be nice to have a version where we make a version of sex where we can change the hairdressing clothes ect... thank you

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I am playing v0.49 game, step 927 (Billy, Pregnancy) states that Janice's bed is the default sleeping bed if impregnation was successful. But when go to sleep in step 928, Jason still sleeps in his bed. I checked the variable "jasbed" is still 0. I remember that when impregnation is successful (by Jason in step 695), jasbed is not 0. Is it a bug or did I miss something?
Sorry for bad english and Thanks for help.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Speaking of clothes, what's the point of changing clothes in MC's room?

Is it locked? It was for the anniversary event? Right? Like pay for the restaurant and invite the step mom?

But that event isn't working anymore. Is there a way to launch the anniversary event?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I am playing v0.49 game, step 927 (Billy, Pregnancy) states that Janice's bed is the default sleeping bed if impregnation was successful. But when go to sleep in step 928, Jason still sleeps in his bed. I checked the variable "jasbed" is still 0. I remember that when impregnation is successful (by Jason in step 695), jasbed is not 0. Is it a bug or did I miss something?
Sorry for bad english and Thanks for help.
Sounds like a bug I encountered. You should try setting each bed as default and sleep, repeat, to see if it corrects itself. I know I ran into this and fixed it but the details are unclear.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Sounds like a bug I encountered. You should try setting each bed as default and sleep, repeat, to see if it corrects itself. I know I ran into this and fixed it but the details are unclear.
Thanks for reply. Yes I think it is a bug. I tried to set Julia's bed as sleeping bed and then impregnate Janice in the pier (step 926 & 927). Go to sleep but in Julia's bed, not Janice's bed. I tried next day again and it's still in Julia's bed.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for reply. Yes I think it is a bug. I tried to set Julia's bed as sleeping bed and then impregnate Janice in the pier (step 926 & 927). Go to sleep but in Julia's bed, not Janice's bed. I tried next day again and it's still in Julia's bed.
If you have the cheat mod installed, open State, and at the top search the variables, like type in 'bed' to pull up anything with that letter sequence to see if each one is defined. Might get it that way. I think for sure MCBed is one, might be as simple changing a 0 to 1 or 1 to 0. I forget how I fixed it. Treading carefully goes without saying.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes