Leera

Apr 23, 2020
Is there any point in letting the dad stay? Are there any interactions in which he catches you fucking janice around the house?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Have Kelly at 330 and don't get the option to help her at the store, what am I missing supposed to be able to meet Kira there.

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
When I try to get the magnet from billy's house, it's either rachel calling me inside or billy showing up at the door but I have no option to ask for the magnet. In the walkthrough it says that rachel is supposed to open the door and call billy, but she doesn't do that anymore at the point where I'm at with her.

Any ideas what I could do?

Edit: Ok the scene came up again after Rachel shows up in the corset after you give her the weight loss pills.

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
bad cracked game ! i have black screen 30-45 second every time i change place ! from pool to hallway or kitchen to living room where i go i have black screen ! fix for that ???

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
bad cracked game ! i have black screen 30-45 second every time i change place ! from pool to hallway or kitchen to living room where i go i have black screen ! fix for that ???
it's not a bug, this is due to badly optimized code. The only real solution is to buy a faster pc

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
my PC can run real games like Crysis 3 and other games run on ultra and this shit can`t ???
Aside from Crysis 3 being nearly ten years old, making it nothing to brag about being able to run, the original Crysis from 2007 still has many of the same longstanding issues with more modern hardware that 3 (or Crysis Remaster) doesn't.

I've only encountered 30 second load times when running from a HDD, with significantly lower on SSD and then lower still on M.2 SSD.
The game is badly designed, and very bloated when loading locations. Everything that's in a location, is all loaded in, with only one of them being selected to actually be seen.

Basically, badly made/badly optimised games don't perform as well as properly optimised/made games.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
I cant get step 577 with rachel's husband leaving between 20 and 22 to trigger. I have done all previous stuff with rachel up to 418 as it says in the walkthrough..

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Aside from Crysis 3 being nearly ten years old, making it nothing to brag about being able to run, the original Crysis from 2007 still has many of the same longstanding issues with more modern hardware that 3 (or Crysis Remaster) doesn't.

I've only encountered 30 second load times when running from a HDD, with significantly lower on SSD and then lower still on M.2 SSD.
The game is badly designed, and very bloated when loading locations. Everything that's in a location, is all loaded in, with only one of them being selected to actually be seen.

Basically, badly made/badly optimised games don't perform as well as properly optimised/made games.
have 3 ssd 1 for system and 2 more ! play this shit from Samsung 860 EVO 1TB ! and play new games with ultra setings ! this is bad cracked shit more play more i have game not responding !

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
have 3 ssd 1 for system and 2 more ! play this shit from Samsung 860 EVO 1TB ! and play new games with ultra setings ! this is bad cracked shit more play more i have game not responding !
"New games" with ultra settings... Maybe try using one of them as an example next time, instead of something from nearly ten years ago.

What I said earlier still holds true though;

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i ask guy at school for car he told me to help him to find beach guy stash but i don`t have tasks and don`t know how to continue ???

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Is there any possibility to change the names of the characters in the game??? Maybe with some cheating???

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
i ask guy at school for car he told me to help him to find beach guy stash but i don`t have tasks and don`t know how to continue ???
Wait at the pier on the beach in the evening and you will see the guy go to the hidden spot. Go to the spot and Jason will say he needs light. Ask Billy after school for a flashlight and you should be able to figure out the rest from there.

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how to make moving in locations faster? very long =( the computer is sufficient for this
SSD as opposed to HDD, M.2 SSD would be fastest... If you have either one available.

Aside from those options, a complete remake of the game that doesn't have every event in a location get loaded all at once.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes