pleto77

Feb 8, 2021
And yet, I came across an interesting bug.
Janice is pregnant, I take a textbook from the computer table in my room, sit down to study and... A pregnant Janice appears with Kira's head.
Dialogues in the scene, tattoos, clothing items from Janice, and Kira's head!
How is this possible?
how did you get janice pregnant?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey sorry to ask, anychance for a new ladies in future update like a police latin Woman or an Asian woman teacher ?
There's already more than enough women in this game, and it's long past the point that KST should have finished-up the game as well.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
There's already more than enough women in this game, and it's long past the point that KST should have finished-up the game as well.
To bad we cannot do update of our own i mean change the data so Jason can had Sx with Kelly by our own choice or made Kendra with Beach more.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To bad we cannot do update of our own i mean change the data so Jason can had Sx with Kelly by our own choice or made Kendra with Beach more.
If any of us were capable of that, we'd be better off making a better version of the game. One that's not a bloated mess that needlessly increases the hardware requirements for playing it.

Kuntux

Jun 11, 2017
Hi all, I know that this was reported before, but Janice double in bed is still a bug after many releases (0.48,0.49,0.50,0.51) or only I see this? I even started a new game and the body double is there from the first night. Not really a problem but very annoying
janicedouble.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Hi all, I know that this was reported before, but Janice double in bed is still a bug after many releases (0.48,0.49,0.50,0.51) or only I see this? I even started a new game and the body double is there from the first night. Not really a problem but very annoying
View attachment 2073116

The ghosting in scenes is an engine issue (due to image layering of multiple scenes in one frame), not a bug per se out right, they sometimes can be easily fixed by reloading the scene. I had two bobby's in front of school for a few, then it just went away.

drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
is the Michelle dream sequence supposed to not be animated or is that added in the final release?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes