Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
New content simply wont start, when checking pool at night Janice and Danielle are always in the pool not once in the hot tub, I've done all previous content of the game.

In the WT for this step to trigger it says that Rachel hospital event needs to be completed. which I have back in previous update, and there is one more thing labelled as Danbay35 which I don't understand what the fuck is that??? :unsure:
"Danbay35" refers to your level of activity with Danielle. Many of her scenes take place at the beach/bay. You must reach 35 to continue with this new scene. This variable is shown in this cheat menu picture. danbay35.png

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Played the 0.51 update of my favourite harem show. At this point it's super obviuos that The Twist is implicitly finished. New scenes for now almost never utilize the essence of characters, because they have nowhere to grow towards - it's just pretty animations with (outdated at this point) models. For example, I love Janice wherever she appears but during last couple of updates her scenes had very liitle to do with the fact that she is the MC's mother. Same with Danielle (love her too). Same with Michelle.

Please end The Twist. Give us more Seaside Mystery.
So the Twist is Janice is the MCs mom?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes clearly, try related links instead so not a trap but maybe incest is wanted instead?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The game has a save and load problem.
Crack not implement properly, check the file path. See if any required files have been removed or missing by antivirus or extraction errors.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I always felt there should have been a faster path to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or even during the
secretly removing or poking holes in condom before event or cream pieing her in the
or plying her with alcohol, period.
Not to mention the inability to impregnate the other ladies especially Kelly whoa nutter than PBJ on nuts and grain bread. It feels like so many routes that are could have been, kind of ending premature or never fully realized.

Maybe a renpy dev will pick up and mod it compilation. :cautious:

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Did a fresh install and started a new game and on day one and every day after when you go into Janice room at night when sleeping there is two of her in the bed. One sleeping on side and one on back with hair down. Anyone have this issue?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
I always felt there should have been a faster path to the pregnancy route for Janice
Janice can be made instantly pregnant using the in game cheat menu.
It can be found here. cheat mod.png

The current version is 1.0.7.

Enter the numbers shown to make Janice pregnant for 4 days, or change them back to instantly make her NOT pregnant. cheatmenu.png

This game would be way too much grind without this cheat menu.

Janice can be pregnant in the dungeon. palepregnantJanice1.png palepregnantJanice2.png

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
walkthrough is idiotic ! make sure you done 384754 and 389465 ! i`m sure that i can`t finish that tasks ! game give me tasks from walkthrough 765 then 399 then 832 .... !!! make proper task list in game ! and not to have 3-4 tasks in game and game want me to finish 4785475 other tasks !!!!

Average

Nov 10, 2017
question, what's in the incest patch? i play this game a long while ago, and i thought the whole "twist" was that he finds out his mother and sister aren't blood related

i get the feeling that an incest patch would makes things messy story wise

i don't mind being spoiled, but i wonder what the incest patch does

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Haven't played this in...so long I can't even remember. Don't suppose the dev finally put in some sorta in-game walkthrough or hint system? I remember reading the walkthrough document once, that shit was downright scary.

Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
982. In the morning, after the scene at the shower and the night scene, Janice will be gone and you'll need to look for the clues.
983. Go to the bathroom and click on the phone.
But there is no phone.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
question, what's in the incest patch? i play this game a long while ago, and i thought the whole "twist" was that he finds out his mother and sister aren't blood related

i get the feeling that an incest patch would makes things messy story wise

i don't mind being spoiled, but i wonder what the incest patch does
And I agree this game is a mess, and not only story wise.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Apr 22, 2017
I'm playing the cracked 0.51Beta1 with the cheat mod installed. Whenever I go in Janice's bedroom and she's in there, there's a character model of her in bed sleeping, and then the normal one involved in the scene. Is there some way to fix that so there's only one Janice in the room?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm playing the cracked 0.51Beta1 with the cheat mod installed. Whenever I go in Janice's bedroom and she's in there, there's a character model of her in bed sleeping, and then the normal one involved in the scene. Is there some way to fix that so there's only one Janice in the room?
Wait for the Final version of 0.51.

Reactions: TheGreatAvenger
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes