sajka

Sep 18, 2022
v0.51 Beta 1

my old save is not showing even after copying the old save file, is there any solution ?

Last edited:

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
wait this game was not completed at some pint?
The history of the game was long over.
But the developer continues to deceive his patrons by saying he's having a hard time developing a new game, procrastinating. People still pay him a lot of money. According to the rules of the patreon system, a developer is required to publish some content per month.

IMHO the latest update is very stale and boring, he's run out of ideas and the money flow is the same... he's fine with it...

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
I would loved to have seen added pregnancy content for the park scene with the thug, I still happily settle with the billy pregger scene at the beach tho. Yummy yummy
I like the rough scene in the park with the guy in the red hoodie, too... I'd like to see more scenes of Janice with strangers.
And the scene where Janice left her fake son for her lover, Billy, to have sex with him on the beach...
Or when Billy talked about the great day he had with Janice, where he fucked her hard.
It'd be cool if Janice got more slutty and fucked every guy in the neighborhood.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
But the developer continues to deceive his patrons by saying he's having a hard time developing a new game, procrastinating. People still pay him a lot of money. According to the rules of the patreon system, a developer is required to publish some content per month.

IMHO the latest update is very stale and boring, he's run out of ideas and the money flow is the same... he's fine with it...
there is no rules to force the dev to bring content evry month, buddy. Peoples can stop pay and he can stop bring content

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I wish there would be in-game walkthrough mod. I ended up at ~0.39 due to a bug that prevented me to progress with one character that leads to block others.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
New content simply wont start, when checking pool at night Janice and Danielle are always in the pool not once in the hot tub, I've done all previous content of the game.

In the WT for this step to trigger it says that Rachel hospital event needs to be completed. which I have back in previous update, and there is one more thing labelled as Danbay35 which I don't understand what the fuck is that??? :unsure:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
New content simply wont start, when checking pool at night Janice and Danielle are always in the pool not once in the hot tub, I've done all previous content of the game.

In the WT for this step to trigger it says that Rachel hospital event needs to be completed. which I have back in previous update, and there is one more thing labelled as Danbay35 which I don't understand what the fuck is that??? :unsure:
It occurs very commonly in this game that an event you completed during a previous episode needs to be completed again if the walkthrough lists it as a requirement to trigger new content of a new episode.

Reactions: El Buho

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
It occurs very commonly in this game that an event you completed during a previous episode needs to be completed again if the walkthrough lists it as a requirement to trigger new content of a new episode.
You are referring to which step, rachel at hospital (which I have already repeated it just in case) or that danbay35 thing, if it's the later please explain to me what "thing" or event is that??

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You are referring to which step, rachel at hospital (which I have already repeated it just in case) or that danbay35 thing, if it's the later please explain to me what "thing" or event is that??
I don't know. Just explaining that having completed a previous step in no way guarantees new content will trigger.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I don't know. Just explaining that having completed a previous step in no way guarantees new content will trigger.
I already knew that, thats why I repeated them just in case but still nothing so I assume that new update is bugged.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

I doubt that's a rule about content per month. milfy cities developer would be broke if that was the case.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes