MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Paragraph 734 does not want to be executed.
I came to Rebecca's house, presented Latex suit TheOrange, had sex, but the scene ends with Rebecca offering to take a sip from her glass of "sex cocktail". And my words that it's not funny.
Phrases that she liked to have sex in latex and my invitation to Kelly on BDSM dungeon do not appear.
What could be?

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
And yet, I came across an interesting bug.
Janice is pregnant, I take a textbook from the computer table in my room, sit down to study and... A pregnant Janice appears with Kira's head.
Dialogues in the scene, tattoos, clothing items from Janice, and Kira's head!
How is this possible?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Agreed, everything is outdated and there is zero sing of it ever getting completed in the next few years plus the dev can fix the ton of mistakes he made with this project like the insanely high demand of computer power for such low res models and shitty mechanics.
Well isnt TheTwist technically already finished "Storywise"?
I mean the Dev said on Discord he is only working mostly on Scenes that got requested by higher Tiers Patreons.

I hope he is gonna be working soon fulltime on Seaside..

Reactions: jaller0461

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
i am very confused at walkthrough number 295 it says "Jason sleeps in other than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom." and what it's mean i did what they say, but it never happened.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i am very confused at walkthrough number 295 it says "Jason sleeps in other than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom." and what it's mean i did what they say, but it never happened.
It's random chance if they are in the bed room. You just have to keep trying until you get the scene

had the

Have the same issue.. anyone figured it out?
You are going to class without reading the book in your bedroom first right? cause if you read the book in the bedroom first you will not trigger the "show video" option.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Janice is pregnant, I take a textbook from the computer table in my room, sit down to study and... A pregnant Janice appears with Kira's head.
How is this possible?
That's actually really cool, I would love more scenes where we get to bang Janice when she's pregnant. Even more if there are special interactions between Janice and Billy as well.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
The Twist 0.51 Beta1
*Please note that this is a BETA version. Most likely there will be bugs, glitches, etc. So if you don't want to deal with it, please wait for the Final release*
Download The Twist 0.51 Beta1 (Windows):
Mega:
Alternative link (1 file): (Thanks to Hun73rdk)
Download The Twist 0.51 Walkthrough (Thanks to Fishman for edit)
Download SaveGame file ready for 0.51

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
How is this possible?
Its Janice dressing up and pretending to be like Kira. Not a bug or anything. This occurs after you complete the tutor sessions with Kira and Janice shows she is jealous of Kira.

Reactions: MooseMager
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes