Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
I have heard update version 0.51 will feature a scene with Michelle, Pregnant Janice, Danielle, and Jason. Can anyone confirm this??

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Guys I think I am stuck at a bug. I am supposed to do cosplay sex with julia and michelle. But I have no tag when speaking to adrianna. I have done this I think about a year ago but cant recall. Do I check spy camera in Kiras room to eventually progress? How to see where my spy camera is? I have no option to cos play with Julia either when she is in her room. Help

agrydude

Aug 6, 2022
Short of running it on an SSD, and doubling the RAM as well, you can't make it run faster. Even on an SSD, the load times have been getting longer, and longer.
Even on a SATA SSD, it shouldn't take more than a few seconds for scenes to load, and I've personally seen a worst time of around 10 seconds.

The only solution is in KST's hands... He made the game in such a way, that every location with multiple events that can happen there, are a bloated mess - Everything that can happen in a given location is all loaded in together, and only the one selected to appear is shown. The others are all still there, just hidden from view.
It's why there's the occaisional bug of multiple Jasons or other characters appearing in a scene they're not meant to.

This game shouldn't need current low-end hardware to run decently, but it being the bloated and unoptimised mess that it is, better hardware is the only way you can ameliorate the problem.
thanks buddy

Jun 15, 2018
honestly I feel lazy people don't deserve to enjoy games like this. If you are too lazy to learn how to save, you'll be too lazy to finish this awesome game.
Ok I felt like I was too much of an asshole. gumeman If you are playing the cracked version then you are allowed to save and load.

The way you save it is by exiting the game. Its gonna give you an option to "save and exit". That is the ONLY way to save in this game.

AGAIN, for you to be able to save or load, you either have to be a patreon and connect the game to the patreon, OR, you must be playing the cracked version.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Ok I felt like I was too much of an asshole. gumeman If you are playing the cracked version then you are allowed to save and load.

The way you save it is by exiting the game. Its gonna give you an option to "save and exit". That is the ONLY way to save in this game.

AGAIN, for you to be able to save or load, you either have to be a patreon and connect the game to the patreon, OR, you must be playing the cracked version.
The game is designed to be unplayable without the crack.

In fact, you can "hack the system" by starting the game inside a virtual machine with the save state ability. Saving the state of the whole virtual system. We do that when dealing with a computer virus.

But eh... Too much hassle for most people.

Installing a crack is the easy solution.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The game is designed to be unplayable without the crack.

In fact, you can "hack the system" by starting the game inside a virtual machine with the save state ability. Saving the state of the whole virtual system. We do that when dealing with a computer virus.

But eh... Too much hassle for most people.

Installing a crack is the easy solution.
Pffff, I see your virtual machine and raise you running MacOS as a virtual machine and then run a Windows virtual machine to play the game on.

I wonder how usable it is in this state?:WaitWhat:

Last edited by a moderator:

ApkIos

Sep 28, 2019
If anyone having issue with GPU hitting 100% & going over 70C leading to crash or hang. just limit the fps to 30 in options ( its in same location of load save ).

1080p 30fps . now my gpu rarely hitting 90% and stays around 60C.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018

Seaside Mystery
Next update will bring many improvements for MC:
-New walk/run animations
-Footstep sounds corresponding the surface
-Customization system similar to the new ladies customization system.
-Wardrobe will become functional, it will allow to customize MC's appearance during the game.
Besides MC, sea also will be improved. Now it will look more realistic, it will have dynamic waves, caustics.

The Twist 0.51
The Twist update is really close. Now I am finishing the last animations and setting up the last two scenes. After that the testing will follow, so if everything goes smooth the update should be done in ~1 week.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Ah yes, footsteps
Siruoius i not undestedn why this Dev waste time on another usulees project...
The RTwist start be fap-able only from a lot of uppdates,
why he can not just work only on The Twist.... We no need another game....
I think the opposite.

Why waste time with The Twist? It's time to move to superior technology. First steps in The Twist.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes