daddy1

Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

I am looking to upgrade from a laptop to PC because it gets very hot when I run this game.
  • It also smells like something is burning inside of my laptop when I run this game on any of the good settings
  • MY GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
  • My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30 GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
  • My RAM is 8.00 GB
Could anyone please advise if my laptop is the problem, or should I check if something is running in the background?

Thank you

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Hello,

I am looking to upgrade from a laptop to PC because it gets very hot when I run this game.
  • It also smells like something is burning inside of my laptop when I run this game on any of the good settings
  • My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30 GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
  • My RAM is 8.00 GB
Could anyone please advise if my laptop is the problem, or should I check if something is running in the background?

Thank you
The computer configuration is good. You can advise to put an SSD drive. The game will run faster.
The GPU is weak, but it should pull. And heat up :)

Reactions: daddy1

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
Hello,

• My RAM is 8.00 GB

Thank you
I don't think I can adequately explain in technical terms, but here's a suggestion; use an app like RivaTuner and limit this game's FPS to 60.

Other people who may be more technically inclined than me, feel free to explain why this can help control the CPU/GPU temperature.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Hello,

• My RAM is 8.00 GB

Thank you
your specs is weak but it is not bad for this game. i suggest you to buy one of those big external fans that sits under the laptop, other wise there is nothing you can do not Riva tuner or any software gonna fix your issues.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
hi guys how can i change sis location in night so i can see her in living room?
Go to the living room and wait an hour, she usually shows up at 00:00AM-01:00AM. At 02:00AM she's at the pool. If she doesn't show up at those times, try again on another night.

Hello,

• My RAM is 8.00 GB

Thank you
I just bought a laptop with a GTX 960M in it, but unlike yours my one came with a 4th gen i7 and 16GB of RAM. It does gets hot but not burning hot. The GTX 960M will play 3D games like "Last Hope" just fine and that's the most demanding game that I've come across on F95.

What I suggest is that you need to open up the laptop and clean out the dust from the fans and heatsink, then clean out the case vents so that there's good air flow to dissipate the heat. Then you need to clean off the factory heat paste on the Intel CPU and the Nvidia GPU and re-paste it with "artic silver 5" heat paste. Once that's done, once every 2 months use a vacuum cleaner and clean out the laptop vents and you should not need to open the laptop up again for cleaning.

Look on youtube for your laptop model and there should be a video about "disassembly" or "teardown". If you can't find your laptop model on youtube, you can watch any "disassembly" or "teardown" laptop video as the steps are basically the same.

After you've cleaned out the dust get a laptop cooling pad, you can get one with a fan or look at the "Targus Chill Mat" that don't have a fan.

daddy1

Jan 3, 2018
Go to the living room and wait an hour, she usually shows up at 00:00AM-01:00AM. At 02:00AM she's at the pool. If she doesn't show up at those times, try again on another night.

I just bought a laptop with a GTX 960M in it, but unlike yours my one came with a 4th gen i7 and 16GB of RAM. It does gets hot but not burning hot. The GTX 960M will play 3D games like "Last Hope" just fine and that's the most demanding game that I've come across on F95.

What I suggest is that you need to open up the laptop and clean out the dust from the fans and heatsink, then clean out the case vents so that there's good air flow to dissipate the heat. Then you need to clean off the factory heat paste on the Intel CPU and the Nvidia GPU and re-paste it with "artic silver 5" heat paste. Once that's done, once every 2 months use a vacuum cleaner and clean out the laptop vents and you should not need to open the laptop up again for cleaning.

Look on youtube for your laptop model and there should be a video about "disassembly" or "teardown". If you can't find your laptop model on youtube, you can watch any "disassembly" or "teardown" laptop video as the steps are basically the same.

After you've cleaned out the dust get a laptop cooling pad, you can get one with a fan or look at the "Targus Chill Mat" that don't have a fan.
Thank you very much for providing this information. I will clean it and buy the cooling pad.

Reactions: john1230

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-04
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.50 Final Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod

Juninpachi thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
Good afternoon
I think there is a bug in this game, because for example.
Janice uses stockings, and if Mc is in the kitchen he sees the stockings,
but if you go to the dining room, the stockings disappear,
in the living room sometimes Janice appears from stockings and sometimes not.
with the other characters the same thing happens
(see pics)
is there any way to fix it?
thanks

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Gentlemen, probably a dumb question but I could do with your help - the Mac version appears to be just a bunch of folders and files and I can't see an actual application to open the game anywhere. What am I doing wrong? How do I actually open and play this thing? Thank you <3

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Gentlemen, probably a dumb question but I could do with your help - the Mac version appears to be just a bunch of folders and files and I can't see an actual application to open the game anywhere. What am I doing wrong? How do I actually open and play this thing? Thank you <3
Make you sure you downloaded the appropriate version for your os. Then you have to find the mac equivalent of the exe within the file folder structure, since I no longer have a working mac I can't give a step by step in locating it. But if i recall it was 2-3 folders deep and then you have to give it permissions to run other wise the mac os sees it a as an intrusive file (malware, virus) then again this could be case out right for you. Macs have history of not really liking running software that is not installed legitimately.

▼ TLDR ▼
1. Make you sure you download the appropriate version for your os.
2. Check whatever anti virus you are using that it is doing or not doing something.
3. Search within the file folder structure of the game for .DMG files and or .APP files.

Reactions: dosrando

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not a dumb question. The mac archive is botched.
To make a workable version: see my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-50-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-8679256
Alternatively (and this goes for any app), go to /Contens/MacOS/ and double click the executive. This will start Terminal and consecutively the game.
Background: A Mac app is in fact a folder masquerading as a file. If the folder name includes .app, it will behave as a application. If the folder has lost this part of its name (as is the case here) it is just a folder.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Make you sure you downloaded the appropriate version for your os. Then you have to find the mac equivalent of the exe within the file folder structure, since I no longer have a working mac I can't give a step by step in locating it. But if i recall it was 2-3 folders deep and then you have to give it permissions to run other wise the mac os sees it a as an intrusive file (malware, virus) then again this could be case out right for you. Macs have history of not really liking running software that is not installed legitimately.

▼ TLDR ▼
1. Make you sure you download the appropriate version for your os.
2. Check whatever anti virus you are using that it is doing or not doing something.
3. Search within the file folder structure of the game for .DMG files and or .APP files.
To be more precise: Apple doesn't like it when you try to run applications that are not on the app store. They get quarantined.
You can remove the quarantine in Terminal with xattr -d
Also, when unpacking the archive with the default archive utility, the executive inside the app package (/Contents/MacOs) might lose its executive permission. You can fix this in Terminal with chmod (or use The Unarchiver for unzipping).

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Not a dumb question. The mac archive is botched.
To make a workable version: see my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-50-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-8679256
Alternatively (and this goes for any app), go to /Contens/MacOS/ and double click the executive. This will start Terminal and consecutively the game.
Background: A Mac app is in fact a folder masquerading as a file. If the folder name includes .app, it will behave as a application. If the folder has lost this part of its name (as is the case here) it is just a folder.
Well I'll be damned, that worked! I never would've thought it'd be as easy as renaming the thing - that's blown my mind. Thank you sir! You have yourself a great weekend :)

Reactions: PBS666

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
157. After school wait until Kevin walks inside the school at 16:00. Click on "Check the classroom window" and "Record with the phone".
Jason gets the video file "Rebecca.mp4".
158. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Show the video with Kevin". Jason shows Rebecca the video.
159. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Sneak to her". Rebecca gives Jason a blowjob.
Finally, click on "Cum on her face" or "Cum inside her throat".

Go to school the next day, can't give Rebecca MP4

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
Try meeting Rebecca in the park, first around 17:00 and then another time at 20:00-22:00.
If that doesn't work you missed out on some trigger-events while cheating on points and there's no way you can undo that.
Maybe if you use the CheatMenu to lower Rebecca's points and try to get all events triggered. CheatMenu can be found here:
157. After school wait until Kevin walks inside the school at 16:00. Click on "Check the classroom window" and "Record with the phone".
Jason gets the video file "Rebecca.mp4".
158. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Show the video with Kevin". Jason shows Rebecca the video.
159. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Sneak to her". Rebecca gives Jason a blowjob.
Finally, click on "Cum on her face" or "Cum inside her throat".

Go to school the next day, can't give Rebecca MP4

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes