visaga

Dec 27, 2017
It's weird but since the last update Jason no longer gets sms from Michelle and thus you can't start the superhero party, anyone noticed that?

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, is there any fix for long locations transition? Got quite beefy PC and still moving from one location to another takes few seconds. Game installed on NVME so no issue here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, is there any fix for long locations transition?
There's no fix.
The game requires a complete remake, and for KST to change how he makes games.

Every event that can happen in a location is loaded in at the same time. One event is selected to be shown, while the others are all still there but invisible.
That's why there's been bugs of multiple Jasons and other characters, or characters in a scene that they shouldn't be.

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
There's no fix.
The game requires a complete remake, and for KST to change how he makes games.

Every event that can happen in a location is loaded in at the same time. One event is selected to be shown, while the others are all still there but invisible.
That's why there's been bugs of multiple Jasons and other characters, or characters in a scene that they shouldn't be.
Thank You very much for quick reply, appreciate it.

l_i_m_e

Apr 7, 2019
quick question and probably has been answered so sorry in advanced. but can i play previous version of the game on newer versions? or will it cause issues or i'd be unable to play with the new features?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
quick question and probably has been answered so sorry in advanced. but can i play previous version of the game on newer versions? or will it cause issues or i'd be unable to play with the new features?
Saves are kept separate from the game folder, so saves from a previous version are automatically usable with the current/newer version.

If you tried the reverse, then there'd be a problem.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I realy want to play this game. But i do not understand how to start the mac version. Please help me.
Try this video tutorial time stamps are.
mac 0:00-3:12
android 3:12-6:15
commentary on platform specific caveats 6:15-6:56

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I realy want to play this game. But i do not understand how to start the mac version. Please help me.
The mac version posted here is in a pretty darned shape. Luckily, it is easy to fix.
If, after unzipping, you have a folder instead of an app, see this post first: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-50-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-8679256
Then there is the issue of the game being quarantined by Gatekeeper and/or the executable missing its execute permission. See here on how to fix that: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-50-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-8401220

Reactions: john1230

beryn

May 8, 2017
Need help with Janice at the start.
I have her at 105 and am unable to increase it.
In the living room when she reads, the scene end after the kiss and isn't increased to 110 as per #14 in the walkthrough.
In the living room at night, when caught, the scene doesn't progress to the hand option, I have done #11 in the walkthrough, both of them.
Neither of the scenes at the pool, massage/suncream is giving any points.

How are you supposed to increase her stat?

I am supposed to take a picture of Janice at the pool after the massage, that option never shows.
So progression with minimum Janice, Julia, Kelly is not avaiable.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Try to massage her ass in the kitchen
As I stated I have done both options in #11 in the walkthrough, that includes touching her in the kitchen.

Another thing, after obtaining the video of Rebecca and having her at a score of 50, how are you supposed to start her path?
#158 in the WT just states I need to click on "show the video", but that isn't an option. The normal scene as those prior that increased her stat is shown automatically.

likeme22

Jun 24, 2019
Hello. Need help with Janice.

I'm trying to talk with Janice about document from hospital but she didn't appear at the pool at night (3 AM). I drink with her two or three times with little of screwdriver. After that she stop coming here.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
What did you choose, can you show a screenshot of the menu and did you add any mods, like the incest mod

Good afternoon
in Walkthrough the number for example (0.06)
is this the game version or just the walkthrough number?
does version 40 start at Walkthrough (0.40)?
I don't know if I made myself understood so I printed it.
another question
for the patch do i need to add some file to the game or just follow your walkthrough?
excuse me
many questions

thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Good afternoon
in Walkthrough the number for example (0.06)
is this the game version or just the walkthrough number?
does version 40 start at Walkthrough (0.40)?
I don't know if I made myself understood so I printed it.
another question
for the patch do i need to add some file to the game or just follow your walkthrough?
excuse me
many questions

thanks
0.06 and 0.40 are the versions of the game
so, if you have a save from 0.39 and your game is v0.40 you start from 0.40 of the walkthrough

but as you know, if you start a new game, you start from the beginning of the walkthrough, i.e. 0.04

as for the patch/crack file, you do need to add it, otherwise you will not be able to load your old save or create new ones.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
so, if you have a save from 0.39 and your game is v0.40 you start from 0.40 of the walkthrough

but as you know, if you start a new game, you start from the beginning of the walkthrough, i.e. 0.04

as for the patch/crack file, you do need to add it, otherwise you will not be able to load your old save or create new ones.

Hi
Thanks for your response
When I said Patch I mean incest Patch.
do i need to add something to the game?
thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes