Professor Kyuu Kyuu

Aug 17, 2022
I downloaded the 0.50 version and I’m trying to trigger step 534 where Emma and Michelle meet each other while Emma is jogging. I’ve clicked on Jason’s house but all I get is the scene where he sees Michelle for the first time.

IO3EP

May 16, 2020
hi everyone , does anyone have a save where jenny is pregnant ? or a way to get pregnant in one click?

SouthSideBeef

Dec 28, 2021
Is there any way to trigger janice and emma meeting about exercise? i met kelly and emma at the pool 2 times but still cant activate it . PLEASE HELP ME =(((((((((

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
hi everyone , does anyone have a save where jenny is pregnant ? or a way to get pregnant in one click?
Who is this Jenny? Are you posting in the right thread?

gpu is constantly loaded at 100%., on any graphics settings.is this the norm ?rtx2060
A AAA game running at ultra setting can be taxing on the GPU so running at 100% is not unheard of, but for this game to be taxing your GPU this much is unusual.

Is there any way to trigger janice and emma meeting about exercise? i met kelly and emma at the pool 2 times but still cant activate it . PLEASE HELP ME =(((((((((
Read the walkthrough.

SouthSideBeef

Dec 28, 2021
Who is this Jenny? Are you posting in the right thread?

A AAA game running at ultra setting can be taxing on the GPU so running at 100% is not unheard of, but for this game to be taxing your GPU this much is unusual.

Read the walkthrough.
I read very carefully the instructions at step 130 that I will come home after school and see emma and janice talking about exercise but I have tried many times still nothing. :((

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
дженис=Janice
Did not know Janice is Jenny in Russian o_O

You would want to look at the walkthrough and see where the pregnancy starts and grab a save from Anon4321

I read very carefully the instructions at step 130 that I will come home after school and see emma and janice talking about exercise but I have tried many times still nothing. :((
Only thing I can think of is your points could be too high or too low to trigger the scene.

Try using the cheat mod and change the points back to where the walkthrough say it should be.

SouthSideBeef

Dec 28, 2021
Did not know Janice is Jenny in Russian o_O

You would want to look at the walkthrough and see where the pregnancy starts and grab a save from Anon4321

Only thing I can think of is your points could be too high or too low to trigger the scene.

Try using the cheat mod and change the points back to where the walkthrough say it should be.
Oh , i did it, thanks you very much :D

Reactions: john1230
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes