jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
er im trying to fine the save file for the save where can i fine it
If windows:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
or

press “win+R” on the keyboard and type – %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left “ctrl” key with the symbol of the windows flag.

MAC
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
lmftfy :
If windows:
press “win+R” on the keyboard and type – %AppData%\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left “ctrl” key with the symbol of the windows flag.
no need to include the user profile, directly the appdata, this also helps when the appdata is hidden.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Question, I already install the incest patch, In WT step 4 how to get "Search the room" option or what room I should search?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
how to rise julia outfit ?
Ask her to wear other outfits and with each passing day it'll go up 1 point.

Question, I already install the incest patch, In WT step 4 how to get "Search the room" option or what room I should search?
You are spouse to play through the main game until you get to the point where the mini walkthrough tells you what to do next. You can't just skip and go to "searching the room" right away.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
You are spouse to play through the main game until you get to the point where the mini walkthrough tells you what to do next. You can't just skip and go to "searching the room" right away.
Ahh.. I see.. I thought "Search the room" is a direct continuation from step 579, thx for the reply btw

Reactions: john1230

agrydude

Aug 6, 2022
i remeber playing this game ver 27 works fine with 4 gm ram with 1 gb grafic now it is taking time around 10-15 sec from changing location , how can i make it work fast ? yes i did change graphics to lowest still works slow when changin place, can someone help me with slow game? :]

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i remeber playing this game ver 27 works fine with 4 gm ram with 1 gb grafic now it is taking time around 10-15 sec from changing location , how can i make it work fast ? yes i did change graphics to lowest still works slow when changin place, can someone help me with slow game? :]
Short of running it on an SSD, and doubling the RAM as well, you can't make it run faster. Even on an SSD, the load times have been getting longer, and longer.
Even on a SATA SSD, it shouldn't take more than a few seconds for scenes to load, and I've personally seen a worst time of around 10 seconds.

The only solution is in KST's hands... He made the game in such a way, that every location with multiple events that can happen there, are a bloated mess - Everything that can happen in a given location is all loaded in together, and only the one selected to appear is shown. The others are all still there, just hidden from view.
It's why there's the occaisional bug of multiple Jasons or other characters appearing in a scene they're not meant to.

This game shouldn't need current low-end hardware to run decently, but it being the bloated and unoptimised mess that it is, better hardware is the only way you can ameliorate the problem.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes