worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Why is there no milk coming out of Janice's breasts during the lactation scenes? (Yes i already used a lactation bill and still have 5 days left) is it not animated or I have a bug of some sort that it doesn't show milk effects? If so how to fix it?
Also i have a bug when every time I am in the hospital (when you got the red hooded guy to hit you), all characters are invisible there is only bed and chairs it doesn't affect the dialogs and gameplay though.
Note:
I've used the search by thread feature looking for solutions and there was only 2 guys asking about "no milk is coming out of janice" but nobody answered them.... and nothing about the hospital bug I have mentioned above.
So please HELP! unknown_2022.08.01-04.07.png

Last edited:

frisco_dj

May 15, 2020
Why is there no milk coming out of Janice's breasts during the lactation scenes? (Yes i already used the bills and still have 5 days left) is it not animated or I have a bug of some sort that it doesn't show milk effects? If so how to fix it?
Also i had a bug when you are in the hospital after you got the red hooded guy to hit you, all characters are invisible there is only bed and chairs it doesn't affect the dialogs and gameplay though.
Note:
I've used the search by thread feature looking for solutions and there was only 2 guys asking about "no milk is coming out of janice" but nobody answered them.... and nothing about the hospital bug I have mentioned above.
So please HELP! View attachment 1958379
you have to add sleeping pills on kendra´s coffee. Go to the storage with Kendra´s card and take lactation pills

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
there is no superhero costumes icon in list and i can't proceed walkthrough for patch 0.39 764 - 780 and patch 0.43 868 - ...
because required events doesn't trigger and I am stuck in patch 0.43 because i didn't patch 0.39.
can u make a screenshot of fetish outfits store , I remember that the superhero costumes appear out of stock from the beginning of the game.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
you have to add sleeping pills on kendra´s coffee. Go to the storage with Kendra´s card and take lactation pills
Already done that (please read my post fully)
I have the scene where she is milking her breasts in the bathroom sink, also the cowsuit scene where's Jason squeeze and suck Janice's breasts while saying "your milk is delicious" "wow those tites are full of milk" but there is no milk coming out of them there is no effects...

For example: when Jason cum you can see white splash/squirt cum effects coming out of his dick.

Also can you pls confirm the hospital glitch I experienced (see the photo attached to my og post) only happening to me or is it just the game? Because am pretty sure it's gonna affect Kendra future scenes...

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
Already done that (please read my post fully)
I have the scene where she is milking her breasts in the bathroom sink, also the cowsuit scene where's Jason squeeze and suck Janice's breasts while saying "your milk is delicious" "wow those tites are full of milk" but there is no milk coming out of them there is no effects...

For example: when Jason cum you can see white splash/squirt cum effects coming out of his dick.

Also can you pls confirm the hospital glitch I experienced (see the photo attached to my og post) only happening to me or is it just the game? Because am pretty sure it's gonna affect Kendra future scenes...
If you're using walkthrough in which step are u

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
If you're using walkthrough in which step are u
Dude it is not a step related issue.. I'm not stuck at all, am just experiencing what it seems to be a bug and missing effects (maybe i donno) have you read what i posted??

Lemme make it more bluntly:
-Do you see an actual MILK coming out of a women breasts in this game?

-Did you experience an empty hospital room with invisible Characters and only dialog is showing during any hospital events?

Can you please confirm the 2 questions with yes or no?

Note: following the walkthrough I finished 0.30 (600 step I believe) I haven't started 0.31 yet.
correction: I am actually at (step 621) 0.33 following the walkthrough.. i was away from home and assumed wrong
Thank you for your responds!

Last edited:

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
Dude it is not a step related issue.. I'm not stuck at all, am just experiencing what it seems to be a bug and missing effects (maybe i donno) have you read what i posted??

-Did you experience an empty hospital room with invisible Characters and only dialog is showing during any hospital events?

Note: following the walkthrough I finished 0.30 (600 step I believe) I haven't started 0.31 yet.
Yes (bathroom) , Yes and it fix when i click on quit and save
I ask you witch step cause u think gonna miss some scenes , like BDSM in hospital .

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Yes (bathroom) , Yes and it fix when i click on quit and save
I ask you witch step cause u think gonna miss some scenes , like BDSM in hospital .
I don't see milk at all... i can't quite and save during the hospital event's as you can see there is no power button at the top right of the screen like in normal gameplay

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
I don't see milk at all... i can't quite and save during the hospital event's as you can see there is no power button at the top right of the screen like in normal gameplay
Can u make a save and upload here so i can see if ur save file are corrupted , and you're playing 0.50 final ver ?

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Can u make a save and upload here so i can see if ur save file are corrupted , and you're playing 0.50 final ver ?
take a look at my screen shots and tell me where the hell is the milk?
i reinstalled the game 3 times, updated my drivers, changed my save file with fresh one from the links to no avail and
Edit: forgot to say that yes! i am playing 0.50 final ver.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019

correction I am actually at (step 621) 0.33 following the walkthrough.. i was away from home and assumed wrong

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
correction I am actually at (step 621) 0.33 following the walkthrough.. i was away from home and assumed wrong
okay , i didn't play ver 0.50 and for some reason characters are invisible (hospital ), in ver 0.49 not but when i trigger sex scene in hospital characters are visible. So doesn't matter i think

• Love
Reactions: worldkaiser

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
okay , i didn't play ver 0.50 and for some reason characters are invisible (hospital ), in ver 0.49 not but when i trigger sex scene in hospital characters are visible. So doesn't matter i think
thank you dude!! this is all what i wanted to hear! so it is a game bug then, i assume lactations scenes with no milk are also a bug with ver 0.50

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
can u make a screenshot of fetish outfits store , I remember that the superhero costumes appear out of stock from the beginning of the game.
If it's this superheroes female version it's sold out but patch 0.39 764- won't happen for me.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Downloaded the Mac version but there wasn't a file to open it, just the 'Contents' folder. How do I get it to run?
The one who created the archive, botched it. It's easy to fix though. Rename the enclosing folder (the one that contains the folder Content) to TheTwist050.app
The first part is not important, but the extension is.
Alternatively, you can start the game by going to Contents/MacOs and opening TheTwist050MAC
If the game doesn't run, see my post which john1230 quoted.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes