May 8, 2017
Seeing this game get updates gives me anxiety lol, imagining how long it would take starting from scratch to see the new content (even unrealistically assuming no bugs)... I'd love to play again, who knows if I'll ever have the courage/time to
Hah hah.... Yea I lost my save multiple years ago and never wanted to get back into it because I know how long it will take... I keep saying when it is finished maybe I'll try then... But then I just keep seeing updates come out...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It's actually not too bad to play through from a fresh save. The cash is the big limiter usually if you are going cheat free. Most of the major bugs are gone too. The updates are just post story stuff at this point, honouring donations and things apparently.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
i want him to complete this game already and fully focus on seaside mystery. Runs and looks way better then this game. This game been going long enough. Finish it up.

mamy47

May 31, 2019
I can't play this game, I don't have space on my computer, can anyone take a screenshot and share it, please?

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I really like this game, but man could it use a better walkthrough. Breaking it up by character would help a lot.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
First time seeing this game, Character models dont look that great...So what does this have to offer if it looks so dated?
For me its the ability to zoom in and out, and turn the view anyway to anywhere you want to 360 degrees with the animation still running. PLUS the fact fact that the Mom is a dirty sex freak that will let her son fist her in the kitchen while she is doing dishes, and fuck strangers in the park!

Reactions: Picknikker

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
For me its the ability to zoom in and out, and turn the view anyway to anywhere you want to 360 degrees with the animation still running. PLUS the fact fact that the Mom is a dirty sex freak that will let her son fist her in the kitchen while she is doing dishes, and fuck strangers in the park!
I would loved to have seen added pregnancy content for the park scene with the thug, I still happily settle with the billy pregger scene at the beach tho. Yummy yummy

releaseing219

Jun 27, 2022
Need help, following the walkthrough and got stuck at step 29 - 30. Can't seem to unlock the coffee option with Kelly, neither can I get Janice to talk about the main character's parents. I've tried messing with their scores to get a result, but to no avail. Am I missing a extra step or something else?

29. Make sure Kelly's score is 15 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 13:00 or between 15:00 and 19:00 and click on "Go in".
Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and then click on "Buy something". Buy the "Condoms". Then click on "Back" and "Chat" to have a talk with Kelly.
She says that her coffee break is at 14:00. Now click on "Ask about anal". Kelly tells Jason it has something to do with the butthole.
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
Janice tells Jason that they brought him home from the hospital the day after he was born and never met his real mom.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes