Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
how do i get janice pregnant?
that i try for days in game ! and just one day or to say night i go to sleep with her in her room and sister join and after sex she take pills ! after that i have option in pharmacy to buy fake pills and swap in her room !

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How do I get the dealer to not tell me to fuckoff?
What is the flag to push the quest forward?
an early billy quest

38. Make sure you have the spy camera. Go to Emma's house on Thursday until 19:00 and knock on the door. Emma asks Jason to come inside. Now click on "Mow the lawn".
After Jason mowed Emma's lawn, Emma's score increases by 5 and she gives Jason $50. Now click on "Ask for glass of water".
When Emma leaves the room, click on the TV to set up the spy camera.
39. The next Thursday go to Emma's house until 19:00 again and knock on the door. Emma asks Jason to come inside. Now click on "Mow the lawn".
After Jason mowed Emma's lawn, Emma's score increases by 5 and she gives Jason $50. Now click on "Ask for glass of water".
When Emma leaves the room, click on the TV and choose "Download recording". Click on the TV again and choose "Pick up spycam" and "Just wait".
(You can watch "Video 003" in Jason's room. Click on his screen and on "Video Library".)
40. The next Thursday go to Emma's house until 19:00 and knock on the door. Emma asks Jason to come inside. Now click on "Mow the lawn".
After Jason mowed Emma's lawn, Emma's score increases by 5 (up to 65) and she gives Jason $50.
41. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs".
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Then Jason takes Janice's pants off and licks her pussy. Now click on "Continue".
Janice's score increases by 10 (up to 170). Only click on "Try to fuck" when Janice's score is 170 or higher and your energy is 30 or higher (see step 53).
42. Make sure Kelly's score is 35 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her".
Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee. Kelly goes to the restroom. After she returns, ask her about anal.
Kelly refuses to talk about it and her score decreases by 10.
43. The next day after school, approach Billy and chat with him. Jason tells Billy that he is pretty sure that Kelly knows what anal is.
He says that Kelly is reluctant to talk about it. Billy tells Jason he could try to drug Kelly to make her talk about anal.
He also tells Jason that he knows a guy who has what he needs. Billy asks Jason to bring him a nice picture with Janice in return.
44. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!". Now click on "move her leg", "touch it" and "Pull aside".
Jason reveals Janice's pussy. Then click on "Take picture" and Jason takes a picture of Janice's pussy.
45. The next day after school, approach Billy. Click on "Talk about the guy" and Jason shows Billy the photo.
Billy tells Jason that the guy does business at the school in the evenings and that he should be able to find him here.
46. Go to the school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. Jason introduces himself to the shady guy. He tells Jason that he has got what Jason is interested in.
The shady guy asks Jason to pay him $50. Click on "Pay $50" to buy the "Vitamine X". The shady guy tells Jason that he just has to put it into a drink.
Then the person will say or do nearly anything. Approach the shady guy again and buy the "Stamina pill" for $100.
The stamina pill gives Jason +10 total energy (now at 35).

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Fix?
Every time anything happens in Janice's room at night it still loads a copy of her asleep on the bed...

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
is there any sort of gallery? remember playing this game long ago, not willing to play everything again but still want to see the scenes

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Does anyone know what is required for the 2nd photoshoot with Julia? (Nude)
According to the walkthrough you just have to wait 5 days after the first (lingerie), than go back and ask about the job again.
It's been more than 2 weeks, after the 5 day wait, and she still just tells me to come back and ask again in a few days...

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know what is required for the 2nd photoshoot with Julia? (Nude)
According to the walkthrough you just have to wait 5 days after the first (lingerie), than go back and ask about the job again.
It's been more than 2 weeks, after the 5 day wait, and she still just tells me to come back and ask again in a few days...
I believe you need to have some rel points with Adriana, dunno how many tho, been a while since I passed that point.
You could also try to talk to julia in her room first, just in case

Reactions: bennyblade
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes