Aug 3, 2018
Could anyone post some screenshots from the game? The op post images look pretty bad... Is the whole game like that?
to be honest, the story and the animations are pretty good. there are a lot of details and a lot of fuck scenes. yes the quallity might not be super high at the first glance, but if you have some free time to put spend on the game, youre gonna enjoy it

Reactions: jopofus

Neubauer501

Nov 3, 2019
hey guys, i hope someone can help me, i played the game all the time on my windows computer but now i got a mac and i don’t know how to install it, it just won’t open, does somebody have a link to a tutorial or can explain step by step how to do it? Need also to know how to install the incest patch and a save game on it. I‘ll send 10$ paypal to who ever can make it work on my mac

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
hey guys, i hope someone can help me, i played the game all the time on my windows computer but now i got a mac and i don’t know how to install it, it just won’t open, does somebody have a link to a tutorial or can explain step by step how to do it? Need also to know how to install the incest patch and a save game on it. I‘ll send 10$ paypal to who ever can make it work on my mac
What's the essage you get from MacOS when you try yo open it?
(I assume you downloaded the Mac version first, right?)

tieubao81

Feb 23, 2021
Hi guys, I've tried searching this forum but to no avail... I can't seem to rotate the camera. I do understand that not all rooms can rotate. I'm trying to rotate specifically when the little camera and the circular arrow is presnt at the lower right hand side. I've tried holding my right mouse button down and moving it around and nothing. plugged in my xbox controller to my PC, I am able to elevate and deflate, move the camera left and right.... but I can't seem to turn it around to see the action or what not. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Very common problem, but easily fixed most of the time. See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-8401220
This also applies to Ren'Py and RPGM games BTW.

Reactions: tieubao81

tieubao81

Feb 23, 2021
Very common problem, but easily fixed most of the time. See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-8401220
This also applies to Ren'Py and RPGM games BTW.
Thanks for the quick reply. That post seems to be geared for MacOS... I'm running Windows 11. I've changed the attribute to allow any person on this system to have full read/write access to the the-twist folder. I even tried to run it as administrator. Hmm not sure what else to do other than to dig through Unity's codes lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. That post seems to be geared for MacOS... I'm running Windows 11. I've changed the attribute to allow any person on this system to have full read/write access to the the-twist folder. I even tried to run it as administrator. Hmm not sure what else to do other than to dig through Unity's codes lol.
Some confusion going on here. My reply was a reaction to Neubauer501's post, who uses as Mac.
About rotating the cam, I always use the keyboard for up/down, left/right and forward/backward.

tieubao81

Feb 23, 2021
Some confusion going on here. My reply was a reaction to Neubauer501's post, who uses as Mac.
About rotating the cam, I always use the keyboard for up/down, left/right and forward/backward.
lol, you're right my bad. I got a little excited when I saw a number above the notification bell and thought it was for me. sorry about that :)

Reactions: PBS666

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hi guys, I've tried searching this forum but to no avail... I can't seem to rotate the camera. I do understand that not all rooms can rotate. I'm trying to rotate specifically when the little camera and the circular arrow is presnt at the lower right hand side. I've tried holding my right mouse button down and moving it around and nothing. plugged in my xbox controller to my PC, I am able to elevate and deflate, move the camera left and right.... but I can't seem to turn it around to see the action or what not. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Are your mouse drivers up to date? Desktop/Laptop? Windows version? Prebuilt system (Dell, Lenovo, HP etc)? Model number would help determine your computer specification and see if it can handle the game.

monfernoss

Dec 30, 2018
hola buena una consulta alguien sabe si hay alguna forma de jugarlo en español o si ay alguien que sepa con traducirlo al español por favor,

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The picture with the download link shows it's the right file, but your other picture that shows the downloaded file as a word document don't show the size of the file. Can you confirm it's over 2GB in size?

If it is over 2GB then it's most likely the right file but word has made itself the default program to open rar files with. All you need to do in this case is to right click on the file and choose open with 7z and it should extract the rar.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Why does this game feel so incomplete for having the complete on it. Everything in it is like a maybe on it. It might happen or not on everything you do on it. There is no way to tell if anything with work in this game. It is just a bunch of possibilities no clear cut this will happen now or this will happen. even trying to get something to happen doesn't for days of trying.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
For some reason, when I put the save provided in the appdata folder, the game freezes and doesn't show the load options; if I delete the file, the load screen works normal.

Anyone know how to solve this?

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
The picture with the download link shows it's the right file, but your other picture that shows the downloaded file as a word document don't show the size of the file. Can you confirm it's over 2GB in size?

If it is over 2GB then it's most likely the right file but word has made itself the default program to open rar files with. All you need to do in this case is to right click on the file and choose open with 7z and it should extract the rar.
Thank you Finally some one who actually helped

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes