Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
the load option is gone, all was going ok but now every time i open the game the save window doesn't
appear when i click the load option it's just a blank space with nothing on it, is there a solution for this?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
To anyone else who may have struggled finding it:

The Dog outfit with mask is quite far below the other options in the store, you need to scroll down to find it.

Jul 29, 2023
Whether Skaldy is unhelpful person or not you can judge by the number of likes he has. Nobody likes unhelpful persons. Check his likes (and maybe check yours) before adding such epithets to a respectful user.

As for your question, it's indeed asked and answered too many times. If you search you will find a lot of answers to your question, including answers from such "unhelpful" user like Skaldy. Most of the helpful users here are really tired of answering one and the same questions, again and again, to users who are either too lazy or just don't have the needed forum culture to search before posting.

As for the Cheat Menu, do not change any variables, unless you know what you are doing. This game is not very prone to cheating and you can very easily break your game to the point that you have to start it from the beginning, unless of course you have a backup of your saves.

There is a separate thread with all known wallpapers.
I'm stuck - I got Billy to get a BJ from Jan (as cosplay blue woman) on the beach and i've not had anything since, outside school I can show him Vid4 he's already seen, or get paid $100 for a BJ, he doesn't do the scene the walkthrough mentions about "Jan is avoiding me"

I've searched for BillyJan and billySCR and can't find anything stating what values=what events, to fix it, please help, thanks

I did also try resetting Billy's Path but I'm unsure what that does to the values and how to set it back correctly, thanks

Lazaruz

Nov 12, 2023
Friends, I ran into a problem. Passing step 336, I can’t follow Rachel, just a dark screen and that’s it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes