ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to complete this task 86. When Janice's score reaches 250 or higher, go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22: 00. Catch Janice changing clothes. You have 2 options: a) “Casual wear”: Choose between different outfits. Now select the colors for each zone. Choose any outfit except “Default clothes.” When choosing a swimsuit, you can also use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear casual clothes.” b) “Swimsuit”: Choose one of the different swimsuits. Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear this swimsuit.” 87. Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and tells me that Janice is walking around in her underwear. Go to Julia's room as she lies on the bed and checks her phone. Click “Talk about clothes". Now you have 2 options: a) “Casual clothes": Choose between "Clothes for Christmas holidays“, ”Black underwear" and “Underwear”. Click “Done” and “Ask her to wear it all the time.” Thus, Julia's clothing score increases to 20. (You can't choose a color for each zone and you can't use sliders to select smoothness and metallic look. This only applies to her latex outfits, which will appear later in the game, and her swimwear.) b) “Swimwear”: Select “Default Swimsuit". Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Click Done. Then click “Put this on" to allow Julia to wear a swimsuit that day, or “Wear this daily as well”,

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
how to complete this task 86. When Janice's score reaches 250 or higher, go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22: 00. Catch Janice changing clothes. You have 2 options: a) “Casual wear”: Choose between different outfits. Now select the colors for each zone. Choose any outfit except “Default clothes.” When choosing a swimsuit, you can also use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear casual clothes.” b) “Swimsuit”: Choose one of the different swimsuits. Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear this swimsuit.” 87. Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and tells me that Janice is walking around in her underwear. Go to Julia's room as she lies on the bed and checks her phone. Click “Talk about clothes". Now you have 2 options: a) “Casual clothes": Choose between "Clothes for Christmas holidays“, ”Black underwear" and “Underwear”. Click “Done” and “Ask her to wear it all the time.” Thus, Julia's clothing score increases to 20. (You can't choose a color for each zone and you can't use sliders to select smoothness and metallic look. This only applies to her latex outfits, which will appear later in the game, and her swimwear.) b) “Swimwear”: Select “Default Swimsuit". Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Click Done. Then click “Put this on" to allow Julia to wear a swimsuit that day, or “Wear this daily as well”,
Get Janice to 250, between the time of 20-22 - press Save/exit - load that save - press R and press the +1 to move the time to 21, then 22 ... catch Janice in BEDROOM - also you have to buy them from the store first, so this means you have to have finished the steps to open the store. For the second part you have to get in your room - at random time or it was at night, cannot remember the proper way to do it but it's something like that.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Hey everyone,

While playing The Twist and using the BepInEx mod (shoutout to xorxorrax for the awesome CheatMenuPlugin!) to remove the fade-to-black nonsense, I noticed something interesting. The game seems to load a ton of objects at once in every scene. For example, when Jason enters a room, multiple versions of characters (like Jason, Mom, and Teacher, Sister) are spawned all in the same space, and only a few are enabled depending on the current scene. This seems like it could be causing unnecessary strain on the system.

Has anyone else noticed this, or found a workaround? I was thinking of ways to unload unnecessary assets, but based on what I’ve learned, it seems like a deeper game design choice.

Any advice or insight would be appreciated!

Cheers!

1726416289543.png
1726416396967.png
1726416433840.png
1726416484051.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone,

While playing The Twist and using the BepInEx mod (shoutout to xorxorrax for the awesome CheatMenuPlugin!) to remove the fade-to-black nonsense, I noticed something interesting. The game seems to load a ton of objects at once in every scene. For example, when Jason enters a room, multiple versions of characters (like Jason, Mom, and Teacher, Sister) are spawned all in the same space, and only a few are enabled depending on the current scene. This seems like it could be causing unnecessary strain on the system.

Has anyone else noticed this, or found a workaround? I was thinking of ways to unload unnecessary assets, but based on what I’ve learned, it seems like a deeper game design choice.

Cheers!

View attachment 4036984
View attachment 4036987
View attachment 4036994
View attachment 4036998
This is a well known issue. The game loads everything, then hides what should not be there. Occasionally this goes wrong which leads to scenes with duplicate Jasons etc.

Reactions: darlic and AcTePuKc

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
Hey everyone,

Cheers!

View attachment 4036984
View attachment 4036987
View attachment 4036994
View attachment 4036998
Where to download this BepInEx version? And how to config it to get that top menu bar?

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Where to download this BepInEx version? And how to config it to get that top menu bar?

TL;DR: Download the attached zip, extract it in the game folder, and follow the instructions as shown in the image.

First, download the necessary file from the forum, then get the , making sure to use the BePInEx version ( , Mono).
If you're using a 32-bit game (which is most likely the case here), make sure to download the —it depends on the game, not your PC.

Next, extract the (this is the source code provided to me by xorxorrax) into the main folder. Then, place the UnityExplorer in the BepInEx/plugins/ folder.

The xorxorrax mod allows for almost everything, while the explorer adds features like inspection, free camera, and other useful tools—the top bar you're asking for. If you're looking for a quicker setup, feel free to download the attached zip. You might need to run the game twice—loading a scene and exiting—for all folders to be created, but it should work right from the start. If you don't need the cheat menu, simply remove the .dll file from /plugins/.

Just to clarify, I didn't make these tools.

1726465398864.png
View attachment CheatMenuMod+UnityExplorer.zip

Last edited:

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Why can’t I show Rebecca’s video?
She always busy
I also wasn't able to get this working, I assume it had to be made in different order, as KsT keep adding content, but the WT is arranged by game versions. Don't bother with that and raise her points just keep doing the things after that.

HKRV

Jan 16, 2022
Overall the playtrought i wanted to explore things myself so i occasionally checked the walktrought when i got stucked, but i am so all over the place in progression that i am at certain things that are detailed in the walktrought way down the line. Should i start a new game and strictly follow the walktrough to see all content? I would love to continue as is because i already spent hours, but its tedious to figure out what should i do as my hint system basically tells nothing just when i trigger certain things. (maybe cheat mod broke it? wanted to ignore the grind mostly)

Reactions: AcTePuKc

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Overall the playtrought i wanted to explore things myself so i occasionally checked the walktrought when i got stucked, but i am so all over the place in progression that i am at certain things that are detailed in the walktrought way down the line. Should i start a new game and strictly follow the walktrough to see all content? I would love to continue as is because i already spent hours, but its tedious to figure out what should i do as my hint system basically tells nothing just when i trigger certain things. (maybe cheat mod broke it? wanted to ignore the grind mostly)
IMO, the hint system is next to worthless. You have to follow the walkthrough to the letter to get through the game.
Also, if you raise stats by cheating higher than the game expects, sooner or later you will almost definitively get stuck.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Yes, unfortunately at least from my experience it's nearly impossible to guess that the next step had to be what it says in the WT.
My current playthrough I've tried to at least do few stuff in the first few days. But later discard that idea, and skip the days/time to get to the correct point - Use R and the cheat -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not use the cheat to maximize their points, try to follow the story at least - if this is your aim - to play the story. Otherwise - yes you'll lock yourself from some scenes. The WT follows the game by versions - so you can try to check how many points you need to have at the end of that "arc" - do not get over or you'll miss some animations. For example - Rachel and Emma's scenes are locked by how many points you have if you get over a certain threshold they act differently or different animations are available.

A thing that I've figured - If you use xorxorrax's CheatMenu mod -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HKRV

Jan 16, 2022
Huh that's interesting. Guess i have to start anew.
Probably gonna fool around with the cheat system with the current playtrought then i might decide to replay it. It's kinda tedious to go back and forth of the WT, but the milfs are too good damn

doyok

Nov 16, 2020
Please anyone can help me to play this game on android? I try winlator but always got error "directx11 blablablabla" please i dont have money to buy high end laptop or pc ;(

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes