Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... you can also change variables in regedit when the screen turns black. like if you click a location, then alt tab to your regedit you can change stuff too.
Wait a min... You mean you found out a way how to cheat in live game? No need to end and restart, and manipulate reg keys in between? Need to test this.

Edit: confirmed.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
What do I need to change in the regedit?
Well, it's in here... Board search for 'Twist Regedit', choose option 'only this thread' -> look through results, my post e.g. (for path) and (for infos), then follow discussion. ;)

First check stats and char values in-game (money, stamina, items, day and hour, char affinity), to find them in the reg keys lateron. Convert from 'hexadecimal values' to decimal when changing, but reconvert to hex before you store changes in keys.

If you have specific questions just post them. :)

Edit: btw I like your ava - who is she???

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Whenever I try to steal money it keeps saying "if I steal too much she might notice".

How the fuck am I supposed to make money? Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to edit the regedit for the cash variable?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
See my post above please. You start regedit.exe, go through directory structure to the game path mentioned in post , there you have different values.

Also pay attention to what I said here:
First check your stats and npc values in-game (money, stamina, items, day and hour, char affinity), to find them in the reg keys lateron. Convert from 'hexadecimal values' to decimal when changing, but reconvert to hex before you store changes in keys.
... You better write these infos down to have them at hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I try to steal money it keeps saying "if I steal too much she might notice".
How the fuck am I supposed to make money? Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to edit the regedit for the cash variable?
If you fall below 50 money you can always steal again. But you're supposed to sell your vids, a pic and the panties too, to get money. If that is not enough you need to cheat...

Just wanted to post that little how-to. You were just too fast, wew. Hope this helps. ;)

Edit: with 'borrowing' I mean steal from purse at night.

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
See my post above please. You start regedit.exe, go through directory structure to the game path mentioned in post , there you have different values.

Also pay attention to what I said here:

... You better write these infos down to have them at hand.

If you fall below 50 money you can always 'borrow' again. But you're supposed to sell your vids, a pic and the panties too, to get money. If that is not enough you need to cheat...

Just wanted to post that little how-to. You were just too fast, wew. Hope this helps. ;)
How do you borrow money? I need 100 bucks to give to that guy at the school and I can't earn any money the legit way

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
How do you borrow money? I need 100 bucks to give to that guy at the school and I can't earn any money the legit way
You sold the two videos and the panties? Took a pic of mom at the pool for your buddie? Stole money by night? If this is not enough check the how-to.
First take note how much money you have in-game. Then go down the registry and enter the value I gave - which is '102'. Or use '204', this would show up as '_money_h<number>' with a dword value of '0x000000cc (204)'. Should suffice and not break anything, still enough for some lube and sunscreen and condoms...

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
I can't seem to trigger "ask about her friend" with kelly (the pharmacist). What am i missing?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I can't seem to trigger "ask about her friend" with kelly (the pharmacist). What am i missing?
Do you play the last version? Sounds like a bug (stuck with asking about friend) they fixed probably. Just in case, try to talk to all npcs once again, to mom (e.g. on the couch), to your buddie at school, to sis. Could be you still need to trigger a discussion with someone to then ask her? Did not play the newest game version myself yet...

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Really... eating your own cum, peeing..my interest for game just died.
For me, the game is going the right direction.

The game is following its name, I expect next things to be Scat, Beastiality, Vore, Guro and then worst of all, a surprise Adam Sandler feature which includes your boi gettin rapped during the night.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
You See which day it is after you wake up. Also note that neighbour gives 30$ for moving lawn on thursday every week.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
how do you trigger anal , i've got lube and condoms and my rel with M is 145 ?
You need someone to teach you about it first. When you talk to Kelly while she has coffee break she does not want to help you (minus in affinity), but you get the idea that you might need something. You talk to your buddie at school, and need to help him once more - by taking a pic of your mom. After that you should talk to the asshole guy, but you need to have 100 bucks first. He might sell you something then.
Again, you need advice - and Kelly seems the only one to help you with that issue. How about another coffee, this time 'spiced up' a little? The rest should be clear. But I recommend you like to learn 'how to do' sex actually, and not the other option. You'll know what I mean, if you reach the choice. ;)

dave

Aug 22, 2016
You need someone to teach you about it first. When you talk to Kelly while she has coffee break she does not want to help you (minus in affinity), but you get the idea that you might need something. You talk to your buddie at school, and need to help him once more - by taking a pic of your mom. After that you should talk to the asshole guy, but you need to have 100 bucks first. He might sell you something then.
Again, you need advice - and Kelly seems the only one to help you with that issue. How about another coffee, this time 'spiced up' a little? The rest should be clear. But I recommend you like to learn 'how to do' sex actually, and not the other option. You'll know what I mean, if you reach the choice. ;)
i did all that and stil nothing, where does anal trigger ? ppol , dinner room ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes