Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
doesnt trigger , shes drinking coffee
Only thing I can say is I found her passed out from drinking and might have had the chance, but had not enough stamina. :/
I stopped playing for the moment, because that bugfix release is out. Wanted to change to that.

do i have to start a new game to trigger, i'm using my old save
I cannot tell you tbh, always starting with a new game to not pass by any new content added. Yeah, maybe try again, now that you know what to do. ;)

Edit: btw you might need lube and condoms, which I had with me. Maybe then it triggers?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Is there any content with the neighbor?
You can visit her and mow her lawn for extra money I think. And spy on her in the process maybe. Not that I had heard of something else. :)

shran

Dec 26, 2016
can someone explain quickly how to change values on the regedit ? im trying different thing but none are working so far

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone explain quickly how to change values on the regedit ? im trying different thing but none are working so far
You have a saved game... If you running your game atm, close it, go to regedit, find The Twist folder, looks for shit, for example you've got a relationship with mom at 10, so your first step would be to look for _mom_(some rubbish) > look to the right at value and change 10 to anything you want, don't forget to click decimal or whatever it is called.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The walkthrough for 0.04 for everyone that missed it.

If you have a save with no day of the week. You probably need to start a new game like I did.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I managed to assfuck my sister twice, but everytime i go see her in the bathroom i get kicked ....

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
See here, post , for info and here, post , for a how-to.

doesnt trigger , shes drinking coffee
What I forgot - did you visit Kelly again and receive what she promised you after the sex lesson to push up your stamina? You might need this to trigger the scene.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Yep thanks found how to regedit.

My quick review on the update , not much content , and the fact that three scenes are : you getting fucked in the ass , you licking your semen from your mom ass and you getting pissed on.

Aside from that just some anal action without anything else , was too lazy to do the story with kelly maybe its good but this update is imo bad for the game

Reactions: Aiden

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The update is fine, he has enough content and is clearly trying to include some other fetishes into his game (that are completely optional if you simply "Refuse").

The pee scene was the only one that I didn't like because it felt so random and out of character for the mother. Outside of that, I'm pretty hype to see what's going to happen with the mom and neighbor in future update

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hadn't gotten to the friend part yet, from running a new save, but now I see why the afterschool meetup changed when I quit after getting tired of waiting.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
there is an hotfix out, but u guys maybe have alrdy talked about it?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I managed to assfuck my sister twice, but everytime i go see her in the bathroom i get kicked ....
You need at least 80+ affinity for her to get interested in mc. After that she's your cock sucking bitch forever. Never had her kick me again.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You need at least 80+ affinity for her to get interested in mc. After that she's your cock sucking bitch forever. Never had her kick me again.
Ya and she loves to deep throat and swallow what a great girl.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes