211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Asking Kelly "How It Feels" made me go diamonds in few clicks.

Still can't get Mom to piss on me... (do I continue watching her shower and lose -5 Relationship 3 times ?)

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Pretty funny, there's a scene with your school buddy trying to spy on your backyard so he can see you getting a BJ from your mom.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Pretty funny, there's a scene with your school buddy trying to spy on your backyard so he can see you getting a BJ from your mom.
Yeah, but it triggers too often. I had it 3 times in 6 days. Should be a one-time event every 7 or better 10 days, like that. :( Keeps me from pushing my score...

Also the repeating messages are shitty. No need to read 'oh, my sis is in bathroom, because her phone is on the table' ever and ever again ao.. I know it already! Arrgh. :mad:

Last edited:

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, but it triggers too often. I had it 3 times in 6 days. Should be a one-time event every 7 or better 10 days, like that. :( Keeps me from pushing my score...
I think the max relation you can get with mom is 210-215 and 150-155 with your sister.
If it wasn't so slow to go up with Emma I probably would try to max it just to see if anything ever happens beside catching her stretching in her backyard.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I think the max relation you can get with mom is 210-215 and 150-155 with your sister. If it wasn't so slow to go up with Emma I probably would try to max it just to see if anything ever happens beside catching her stretching in her backyard.
Well i was at over 200 with mom already, then I decided to take a shower too many with her. Now I needed to advance from 50 again, got 80 atm. :D There is a max affinity of about 250 mentioned in the thread somewhere iirc. Don't know if that changes anything.
I got sis and Kelly at around 125. Now I need to take care of my neighbour a little more. :D Is this peeking the only scene you found? Nothing inside the house in the livingroom? That's quite bad tbh, it will take ages to level. o_O

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
it's a save feature with 3 slots
About time, really. And hopefully we can change stats easier then. Not sure if 3 slots aren't less than needed. DmD had 4 or 5 I think, and these were not enough. o_O

An overhaul for the GUI is necessary (no fixed but variable elements, no matter what resolution - 101 of UI design). This also goes for buttons to reach locations - variable and smaller. No repeating monologues when entering a room or location (bathroom, sis in bathroom, dining room, bedroom...), clickable areas way smaller (doors, refrigerator) and deactivated when there is no need (fridge, cabinet, purse)... There is a ton else to do.

Game has potential, but needs cleansing before it collapses under these messy little details to improve piling up ever more.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i don't really think there's a need for save slots since scenes are repeatable anyway. it hasn't really stopped anyone from save scumming anyway.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i don't really think there's a need for save slots since scenes are repeatable anyway. it hasn't really stopped anyone from save scumming anyway.
I do. Sometimes I want to test shit out or I dont want to waste my time on rng events to raise my money.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
There is. I'd like to e.g. try out different gameplays to optimise my routine. As I did in 'Glassix', to reduce idling a lot. I'd like to start where I left, not the next day. I really like to minimize getting caught often doing things. And I like to continue playing with no hassle - like exporting, editing, reimporting registry keys. Good enough reasons? :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There is. I'd like to e.g. try out different gameplays to optimise my routine. As I did in 'Glassix', to reduce idling a lot. I'd like to start where I left, not the next day. I really like to minimize getting caught often doing things. And I like to continue playing with no hassle - like exporting, editing, reimporting registry keys. Good enough reasons? :)
I hate you cirro :mad: I really want to steal your comment right now and change it to mine. :FeelsBadMan:

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I wish I could repeat sister anal scene during night. She doesn't show up at pool anymore (u.u

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I wish I could repeat sister anal scene during night. She doesn't show up at pool anymore (u.u
I've got just about every other scene with her except this, and the RNG for getting her to the pool at night never works for me so far. I end up repeating everything else. Kind of a weakness with this game so far is the amount of times specific scenes replay, without acknowledging that they have already.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I've got just about every other scene with her except this, and the RNG for getting her to the pool at night never works for me so far. [...]
You need lube and condoms, that's clear. Did you both stay at pool and 'wait one hour' for some time? Somebody mentioned here one can trigger scenes 'from midnight to 5 am' this way. Just try again and wait for her. o_O For me it triggered (around 1 or 2 am, but not every night). Then there's the yada yada - up to my room, relax, hump-a-dump, as usual.

Think mc is supposed to 'accidentally' find her in the middle of the night, so one needs to wait. The event has no counter in the registry, but I don't believe that blocks the scenes from appearing. Kelly and mom scenes can be done more often, sis blowing the trumpet in bath too. No reason why that event shouldn't trigger anymore. After all mc 'trains' her, because mc is a good boy / brother. :D

Edit: corrected, sis training has no separate counter...

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I never had her not show up at the pool. It might be worthy of notion, that she may appear from 0:00 until 5:00 so you got about 6 chance for her to show up.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes