Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
The 3d graphics adds absolutely nothing to this game. It would be better with better art 2d images. It also seem poorly optimized as it heats up my graphics card like nothing else

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm having some issues to get money in this game even though I like it a lot, I can't mow the lawn at my neighboor's house. I tried to check the day schedule thing just when you go to sleep, but it seems buggy, it pops up only for a really short time (like 0.2sec) and it's only showing off "day text - ... " so when I visit my neighboor (I've done it about 20times in a row) and ask to mow her lawn, she keeps saying to come back on Thursday :(

Also I've checked the 0.04b walkthrough and I can fuck mom in the bathroom but each time I try to release the :tf: inside her she gets mad at me :( Even though I've got 205 pts relation with her, she doesnt seem to let me do it.

I've got a final question, is it possible to mate with mom in the living room without condoms?

EDIT: Ok, I've restarted the game from the very start, it might have been an issue related to a previous version of the game

Money is like all stats regedit in windows
Find regedit (type in search windows at bottom left of taskbar if win 10 / 7)
search in regedit for the twist (Control and F)
Its named under
H_KEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWEAR/DEFAULTCOMPANY
ALL stats are there and are ajustable but watch what you change as it can break the quest progression

Reactions: MisterKyle

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
I hope we get to do something with mom and sister sleeping :> Also, neighbor content would be nice!

Reactions: eades

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Any ETA on what time today we'll be getting it?
my guess is sometime in the morning est. i'm pretty sure he's from a european country or something, i remember the last update he made last time was around 6 am est when i was headed to bed. should be out before the afternoon

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes