kare

Aug 5, 2016
Old saves aren't working because the registry path changed to KsTGames from DefaultCompany.
You can export previous values into .reg file, and manually change the path in notepad from
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\The Twist] to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist] and then import the .reg file back.
Don't know if using old saves breaks any new stuff though.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Old saves aren't working because the registry path changed to KsTGames from DefaultCompany.
You can export previous values into .reg file, and manually change the path in notepad from
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\The Twist] to
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist] and then import the .reg file back.
Don't know if using old saves breaks any new stuff though.
Do you have old save by any chance? I reinstalled my windows

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone post their save? I tried fucking around trying to import the other one with reg edit and it wont work.

Keirk

Oct 7, 2016
My kingdom for the changelog, also I recommend a new save less problems with new builds.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone remember how to get the moms relationship past 50? I been playing my old file for so long can't remember xD

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Do you have old save by any chance? I reinstalled my windows
Here's my 0.4 the save with already changed path. Using it breaks the progression with Kelly and anal, you have to do all the stuff with billy, drugs and coffe break again. It also doesn't export the day name, so you need to manually change the _dayname_h2664075393 value from 0 to MONDAY or any day you want.
You can use this if you didn't save in new version already, if you did - registry edits won't work.

Last edited:

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Change log for 0.05:
-6 new scenes
-10 scenes updated
-41 new animations
-1 new video with spycam
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-PC in Jason's room renewed.
-Video library added. All recorded videos with spycam are stored there.
-Money rewards are adjusted.
-Work for Emma is available from the start of the game.
-New Save/Load system. 3 save game slots available.
-The day of the week is shown on the UI.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Reactions: TCMS
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes