Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
I'm so annoyed, because of the game right now.. Started a new game, finished almost everything, then my relation with mom dropped to 50 after cumming in her in the shower ( Warning to you all), then the game bugged out and days were non-existent, so I couldn't do the Thursday neighbor thing.. Rip.. :FeelsBadMan:

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Here's my 0.4 the save with already changed path. Using it breaks the progression with Kelly and anal, you have to do all the stuff with billy, drugs and coffe break again. It also doesn't export the day name, so you need to manually change the _dayname_h2664075393 value from 0 to MONDAY or any day you want.
You can use this if you didn't save in new version already, if you did - registry edits won't work.
How do I change the day value from 00 to Monday??

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

0.05a - bugfix

Bugs fixed:
-Added a little delay on "wait 1h" button to avoid multiple clicks.
-Fixed freeze in scene with Julia.
-Fixed issue with Lemonade/Whiskey not appearing in invetory.
-Crash when going to bathroom from living room
Thanks! Updated OP!

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
damn this slot system is so dumb and needless. still puts you into NEXT DAY. no save and CONTINUE feature. no auto save so when the game bugs out you get something back. i just lost 30 days and was almost complete...ugh.

Aug 22, 2016
Saved as a dat file now in user\yourname\appdata\locallow\Kstgames
Its coded so unless someones good with c++decomplier we will have to play it without cheats :)
Code in front of all of the values so cant edit it in json form as code will make it look invisible

So might work with cheat engine now or another hex editor

It works with a hex editor

basically the file contains first all the variable names, then all the variable values

so it's not easy to find what to edit, but it's possible, I managed to edit a few things (energy, money, relationship ...)

first thing you have to know : numerical values (like relationships, money, etc.) are stored on 32 bits, so 8 hex symbols in your hex editor

second : values are stored in little endian, meaning they are written like in arabic (from right to left) by groups of 2 hex symbols

for example max energy at the beginning of the game is 5
inside the hex editor it should look like 00000005
except it's little endian so it actually looks like 05000000, if you want to change it to 100 you change it to 64000000 (64 hex is 100 decimal)

example file :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i tried changing it to your values and my game won't load. could you possibly upload yours?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
i have a problem. the option to drink coffe with kelly just doesn't show up even i have a relationship with her over 80

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the content was very good. more in line with earlier iterations.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Could someone explain how to give pet suit to mom?
Yeah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My earlier post shows how to raise stats using cheat engine for those who struggle with manual hex editing like the nice example geriatre posted

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
you're not supposed to use my file, just use it as a guide, along with the hints I provided about how it works

I only showed the file for people who don't know what I meant by little endian, and 8 symbols, etc ... it's just to illustrate

if you change the file size (add or remove a symbol instead of just rewriting over them) it probably won't load
i rewrote over them and it wasn't loading for me. anyway, here is mine. a majority of the content is done on this one, if you just want to browse through the events. that is playerinfo2.rar . playerinfo.rar is a fairly new save file with stats cheated on it, i took it from 4chan and used it myself.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
The changelog says there are new spycam videos, and I am hearing something about a petsuit? What am I missing?

kare

Aug 5, 2016
The changelog says there are new spycam videos, and I am hearing something about a petsuit? What am I missing?
You can put a spycam on neighbors tv. Ask for a glass of water after moving the lawn, requires some rep with her.
Ask Kelly about the suit at the drug store after the anal adventures, then buy it on your pc. When mom visits you at night, you can give it to her. For mom to come, you need very high rep and multiple fuckings on the sofa.

Also there's a scene at dining room. After you spend a night in her bedroom during the weekend (friday, saturday), you get a morning bj. You can return the favor in the morning at the table, if Julia doesn't cockblock you with her fucking coffee.

kapanesis

Dec 7, 2016
Sorry for being a newbie but where can i find saves? i tried instructions but cant seem to find kstgames folder anywhere.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes