Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Just wanted to add that I had to complete the pool scene all the way with successfully fingering her before she would do the "show up at night" event. Also for the night event it occurs as soon as you hit 23 hours...if you get an option to wake up then it didn't happen.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So what are all the new scenes? Here's the ones i've found:

• Neighbor Spycam
  • Option to sleep with mother at night (leads to a morning blowjob if relationship is high enough and it's a weekend)
  • Mother comes into your room at night allowing you to titfuck her and fuck her pussy (with a condom)
  • Can lick mother out on the dining room table in the morning but you can ONLY do this if she gives you a morning blowjob (you have to go to the dining room directly after this happens and catch her in her lingerie in order to get this scene)
  • Can give your mother a "pet suit" (need to speak to the pharmacist during coffee break) and when she visits you at night, you can use it (Caution - Peeing is involved)
  • Can help neighbor with Yoga

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

• Neighbor Spycam
  • Option to sleep with mother at night (leads to a morning blowjob if relationship is high enough and it's a weekend)
  • Mother comes into your room at night allowing you to titfuck her and fuck her pussy (with a condom)
  • Can lick mother out on the dining room table in the morning but you can ONLY do this if she gives you a morning blowjob (you have to go to the dining room directly after this happens and catch her in her lingerie in order to get this scene)
  • Can give your mother a "pet suit" (need to speak to the pharmacist during coffee break) and when she visits you at night, you can use it (Caution - Peeing is involved)
besides the regular option of the pet suit, i think you nailed them all. there's some slight variations depending on relationships, like if it's not that high at night she won't make out with you at night and will just kick you out of bed on the weekends. maybe there's something with the fat kid? not sure though because i couldn't find the way to talk to her about him. when given the option i only ever get refuse when he comes poolside.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
Saved as a dat file now in user\yourname\appdata\locallow\Kstgames
Its coded so unless someones good with c++decomplier we will have to play it without cheats :)
Code in front of all of the values so cant edit it in json form as code will make it look invisible

So might work with cheat engine now or another hex editor

Tried cheat engine money works so build up enough say 32 then sneak into mums at night search in cheatengine in the room then nick money search new value without leaving room
So in my example 32 nick 4 first search 32 next scan 36 leaves you with 2 values change both to whatever you like 99999 etc
Leaving any screen changes values so it will be harder to change mother values etc

kelly easy as you get a few chances to level up buying sunsreen and comdoms
shes 900 plus in this pic so cheat engine a pain but works as long as you dont leave screen View attachment 2202 View attachment 2202
what are the values?? integer/float 1 byte 4 byte?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
besides the regular option of the pet suit, i think you nailed them all. there's some slight variations depending on relationships, like if it's not that high at night she won't make out with you at night and will just kick you out of bed on the weekends. maybe there's something with the fat kid? not sure though because i couldn't find the way to talk to her about him. when given the option i only ever get refuse when he comes poolside.
What "regular option of the pet suit"?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Legit I may need to re dl this game it won't save shit it breaks doing wait an hour during certain times legit this game is bugged the fuck up for me.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
i rewrote over them and it wasn't loading for me. anyway, here is mine. a majority of the content is done on this one, if you just want to browse through the events. that is playerinfo2.rar . playerinfo.rar is a fairly new save file with stats cheated on it, i took it from 4chan and used it myself.
I don't seem to find where to put the save files.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

• Neighbor Spycam
anyone knows anything about that mom's birthday thing? or is it just a placeholder for upcoming version?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Im kinda shocked, 29 pages for a game in 0.5 version yet?Its because the game is good or because despite the low version, it has a lot of content already?I normally try to avoid games that don´t last enough for you to even get into the story.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
To me , the game was good until 0.4 , with all weird fetishes not really being optional , i dont even wanna play 0.5

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
In my opinion the game is great! Lots of content, and some spicy twists! Its still in a early stage, if the dev keeps the progression up, this can be really really good!

leomega

Jan 14, 2017
For anyone having the day not appearing issue, go to Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and delete the folder, then start a new game, this will delete all your previous saved data, but it will resolve the problem.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes