Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, but id rather have some kind of option in the menu to activate/desactivate those fetishes cuz to me, they are hardcore and i dont like it at all and the first time i played 0.4 with the " get caught " scene, i was disgusted , why would you like beeing in this position :eek: but again thats my opinion
I agree, either a menu option or very clear warning in game so you can steer away from those parts if you want would be nice. I'm probably not the dev's target audience though.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I agree, either a menu option or very clear warning in game so you can steer away from those parts if you want would be nice. I'm probably not the dev's target audience though.
Well up to 0.3 if was a nice classic "incest" game, but then i dont know, he tried things maybe

Oct 13, 2016
Is it just me or is the game completely fucking broken? The options dont even fit on the screen so I cant actually do anything, changing game resolution and desktop resolution literally did nothing.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Is it just me or is the game completely fucking broken? The options dont even fit on the screen so I cant actually do anything, changing game resolution and desktop resolution literally did nothing.
You need to select a 16:9 resolution (like 1600x900) or things won't scale properly.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
id rather have some kind of option in the menu to activate/desactivate those fetishes
You could ask the dev on his patreon, it sounds simple enough to put in some lockouts since it doesn't affect progression. If you feel strongly enough about it you could go for one of the high level donations and request it as your major feature.

I turn off the windowed option in the launcher so it will show all the resolutions, then set 1920x1080 for my 1920x1200 desktop, there is no scaler set on so you gotta pick a 16:9 resolution for yourself and mine letterboxes nicely.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the dev put lots of the "fetish" stuff in because higher level patreons suggested it. i don't think it's a good idea to go so far out from your target audience and i feel like the original concept of the game resonated with lots of people. that said, .5 was definitely more going back to its roots. really good surprises and growth with mom.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... because higher level patreons suggested it ... your target audience...
Based on what you stated, I would think the dev's patreons are the target audience as they are the ones donating money so that the dev can afford to continue creating more content.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Based on what you stated, I would think the dev's patreons are the target audience as they are the ones donating money so that the dev can afford to continue creating more content.
call it what you want to call it. i was a $10 patreon back when he only had maybe 300 dollars or so. i was a patreon of his until .4 hit. i retracted my patreon at that point because i didn't like the direction it was going(i assumed it was HIS doing, not the patreons). if he maintains what he has going now i would be a patreon again. there are currently 436 $10 patreons, and 14 $25 patreons. going by numbers, keeping the middle class happy is far more important. i don't feel that you should add something THAT changing only for an extra $15, considering if you read his overview none of this was supposed to be added at all (urination, pegging, etc). because of that one person's suggestion he lost my patreonage, and i don't think i'm the only one, so they should probably keep that in check.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
call it what you want to call it. i was a $10 patreon back when he only had maybe 300 dollars or so. i was a patreon of his until .4 hit. i retracted my patreon at that point because i didn't like the direction it was going(i assumed it was HIS doing, not the patreons). if he maintains what he has going now i would be a patreon again. there are currently 436 $10 patreons, and 14 $25 patreons. going by numbers, keeping the middle class happy is far more important. i don't feel that you should add something THAT changing only for an extra $15, considering if you read his overview none of this was supposed to be added at all (urination, pegging, etc). because of that one person's suggestion he lost my patreonage, and i don't think i'm the only one, so they should probably keep that in check.
I don't really get the problem because it's all optional? Sure it could be labeled clearly as "optional" (i.e the Mom Pees on you after you watch her in the shower is something I stumbled into on accident) but it's still very much optional.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I don't really get the problem because it's all optional? Sure it could be labeled clearly as "optional" (i.e the Mom Pees on you after you watch her in the shower is something I stumbled into on accident) but it's still very much optional.
sorry for detracting but this will be my last post on the subject. yes, everything is optional outside of the main mom quest line. you could even ignore the sister all game if you want. but because this is a game, you're going to inherently explore your options. just as you stumbled on the peeing, i stumbled on the pegging. if you're not using a walkthrough, you're just not going to know. if you give me choices, i'm going to want to see where all the paths lead. it's a part of replayability. there's no problem with any of these fetishes. people like what they like. it's just not my cup of tea and came out of nowhere when it seemed pretty run of the mill incest type game. i did like the content in .5 and hope he continues doing that type of work.

Oct 13, 2016
What the fuck, just got a scene where the mom is pissing on the main character, wasn't even optional. Holy, shit. Why is it always the top supporters with the weirdest fetishes.

Reactions: Aiden

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
sorry for detracting but this will be my last post on the subject. yes, everything is optional outside of the main mom quest line. you could even ignore the sister all game if you want. but because this is a game, you're going to inherently explore your options. just as you stumbled on the peeing, i stumbled on the pegging. if you're not using a walkthrough, you're just not going to know. if you give me choices, i'm going to want to see where all the paths lead. it's a part of replayability. there's no problem with any of these fetishes. people like what they like. it's just not my cup of tea and came out of nowhere when it seemed pretty run of the mill incest type game. i did like the content in .5 and hope he continues doing that type of work.
Lmfao, how did you "stumble into" the pegging? Did you really not know what "What does it feel like" would lean on to in regards to Anal?

Come on man

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Lmfao, how did you "stumble into" the pegging? Did you really not know what "What does it feel like" would lean on to in regards to Anal?

Come on man
the options were like "how to do it" and "how it feels." well i figured "how to do it" is self explanatory and how it feels means how does it feel to DO anal. as in, would you like to partake in anal with me? not how it feels to have anal done to you. the options weren't worded well.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The grind in this game is extremely boring. He needs to adjust the amount of money stolen at night times, as well as the affection gains.

It takes somewhere close to half hour/an hour to get into the actual game.

Reactions: cg3985

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What the fuck, just got a scene where the mom is pissing on the main character, wasn't even optional. Holy, shit. Why is it always the top supporters with the weirdest fetishes.
Well It's optional in the sense that you can avoid it entirely, and not affect the main story. You actually have to actually repeat a negative action, which most people avoid, just to get the outcome. The other scenes like the dog training, you can avoid by not giving the suit, and the latex male anal training can be avoided by choosing the other option. None of those options affect the story, however, there isn't a warning about what's upcoming, but it's a sex game where incest is the main component, so it seems silly that a little taste of avoidable other fetishes bothers you.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
maybe alrdy been explained here but, how to change relations? if regedit wont work anymore, do you change something in

C:\Users\Fukiboi\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist ? or whutti

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes